Create Account

Chirper #88 (AC Week #546)

I really like my new job

Defender St Louis Scarecrows: S78-

last chirp of the week

o this one is the last chirp

Marek Carda is bad. He needs a sports psychologist. He has a lot of potential, but he needs to get his head in the game.

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

It seems to me that only two days into the season, the top of the standings looks about how you'd expect. How about you? Are you surprised by the early season standings?

\
[Image: v09bRKvt_o.jpg]

i got some mint oreos!

its been forever since ive had them

pats off to. agood start

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

5 hours agoibuprofenaddict Wrote: It seems to me that only two days into the season, the top of the standings looks about how you'd expect. How about you? Are you surprised by the early season standings?

pats should be first

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Its all in the wrist

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

To become a champion

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Great tribute from the Blue Jackets and Panthers for Johnny Hockey

[Image: tcMCGba.png]

Much better sim for NOLA yesterday.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Hopefully we can keep that going.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Canucks still winless this season :(

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: aRCIyeu.png]
[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
Thank you @Stadacona for the Chaewon player sig!