Create Account

Official NBA Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 28 2012, 10:30 PM

Can't be any worse then being a Leaf fan

How about being both :(

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Nov 28 2012, 10:49 PM

How about being both :(

. . .

Is there like. . .A charity organization we can donate to for that?

[Image: drtv-2006-sarah-mclachlan.png]

So, I'm getting quite interested in the NBA, but I don't have a team to support. I've kind of been a bandwagon Thunder fan, so I wouldn't really consider that "my team". So, all you NBA guys, what team should I start cheering for? I literally know nothing atm. :lol:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Come to the Pacer side. We have Paul George.

#BlueCollarGoldSwagger

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Nov 30 2012, 10:12 AM
So, I'm getting quite interested in the NBA, but I don't have a team to support. I've kind of been a bandwagon Thunder fan, so I wouldn't really consider that "my team". So, all you NBA guys, what team should I start cheering for? I literally know nothing atm. :lol:

Im with OKC. I started watching Bball last year. OKC has almost all their star players under 25. They will be a force.

Durant
Ibaka ("I Blockya")
K-Mart
Westbrook
Perkins

and many more

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

KMart and Perkins aren't under 25 and they only have 2 stars now tbh

Westbrook falls down. A lot.

Seriously. It even happens when he's just going to the bench.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvkwNDV32BI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvkwNDV32BI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Maybe he needs to put some lenses in his glasses :ssst:

Clippers just railed the kings last night
#Clipper Nation

Eww Paul George With only 8 points last night. Almost lost my fantasy match for me if it wasn't for Kobe and Tyson.

Quote:Originally posted by TEDDYbear777@Dec 3 2012, 05:26 PM
Eww Paul George With only 8 points last night. Almost lost my fantasy match for me if it wasn't for Kobe and Tyson.

Yeah, he's been awful the past few games, but he's pissed at himself and has been working nonstop to get, in his own words, his "shit back".

An angry George is a player I'd start on my fantasy team against the Bulls, TBH.

He needs to take Hibbert with him when he's working on his shot though, and then lock the door behind him.

Going to the Wizards / Lakers game in DC next Friday. GO WIZ. Just foul DH12 every chance we get and its the key to winning.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I'm sorry that your a wizards fan must me tough.
I'm calling a blowout for that game. Kobe for 45 Dwight with 25 and 20

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 21 2012, 11:50 AM

idk.. jennings seems like that type if Miami would offer him a contract he would leave boring Milwaukee in a heart beat.

Miami would never even consider him, He's a selfish play for himself kinda guy.
And you can afford to lose him Monte is way better and they just but heads offensively.

Yeah, Jennings is a less skilled version of AI, he wouldn't work well on a team like the Heat, take too many possessions away from Lebron and D.Wade.

You know what would be INSANE?

Pierce and KG retire, Boston starts sucking, Rondo demands a trade and because his contract value is INSANE he goes to the Heat. . .

Fuck. Everything.