Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Dec 31 2012, 11:24 PM

He was mediocre at everything else though.

Yeahthat

Lovie is gone and will not be missed. Half decent coach, but nowhere near enough emotion and temper to be an NFL coach. If Hester goes, so be it. He's a fading-fast punt returner that sucks at everything else, man. (Jabbing at his recent interview.)

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Dec 31 2012, 11:24 PM

He was mediocre at everything else though.

Still a valuable player. I don't think he was ever used right, tbh. He'd be solid in a Randall Cobb type role.

Quote:Originally posted by BBH@Dec 31 2012, 11:26 PM
Lovie is gone and will not be missed. Half decent coach, [b]but nowhere near enough emotion and temper to be an NFL coach. If Hester goes, so be it. He's a fading-fast punt returner that sucks at everything else, man. (Jabbing at his recent interview.)[/b]
yea i know, ive been saying that about belichick for years...

Lovie is a very good coach imo
not gonna happen, but i would love to see him come to NE to coach our D.
he'll find another HC job pretty soon

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Dec 31 2012, 11:39 PM

Still a valuable player. I don't think he was ever used right, tbh. He'd be solid in a Randall Cobb type role.

If only he could play WR. If only. I think he sucks at WR, tbh. He's not as good of a returner nowadays anyways. He might as well retire. He's useless.

Hester's value went away once they moved the kick-offs up 5 yards

did anyone see the play that Clowney (South Carolina) just made?
hes an animal

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jan 1 2013, 04:05 PM
did anyone see the play that Clowney (South Carolina) just made?
hes an animal

Yes. That poor kid from Michigan, lmao. He got his shit wrecked.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 1 2013, 04:34 PM

Yes. That poor kid from Michigan, lmao. He got his shit wrecked.
nvm

heres the vid

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W26Dcns1Mxg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W26Dcns1Mxg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

it happened right after the refs gave Michigan a 1st down on a measurement when the ball was clearly a couple inches short

Holy shit, that was amazing.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

My Wildcard choices (Predictions based on personal preference and recent play)

Cincy beats Houston- I really like Cincy, they're underrated and a lot of teams look over them but they've got the stuff, Houston has played like ass recently and I think that'll continue
35>28

Baltimore beats Indy, I think Baltimore will come to play and that veteran defense is looking to have one last hoorah, Flacco is pretty good in the playoffs. Luck is a question mark so should be a good game but I give Baltimore the Nod,
28>17

Green Bay beats Minnesota, as much as I absolutely despise the Packers and Aaron Rodgers I think that they're going to make up for the loss to Minny last week, Minny won by 3 points and that was AP going full force to get that record. Imo Green Bay is going to run them over

45>21

And my personal favorite game of the week, my 2 favorite teams in the NFC left in it and what is going to be imo the best game of the week

I'm incredibly torn on this one, I'm going to go with Seattle beats Washington 28>24
Both have great offenses, Seattle has the better defense and that's where I think they'll get the edge. I expect Lynch to pick apart the middle. Going to be a hell of a game and I don't care who wins, they're my favorite in the NFC at that point to go to the Bowl

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Houston - 24-10
Indy - 10-7
Minny - 38-30
Seahawks - 35-14

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Updated my picks with scores:

Wild Card:
Texans over Bengals: 21-13
Colts over Ravens: 31-28

Packers over Vikings: 38-28