Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Ray Lewis was surprisingly good today, coming off an injury playing like that. Simply unreal.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 6 2013, 05:44 PM
Colts looked good, tbh.

They didn't look bad, just nothing phenomenal.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 6 2013, 04:47 PM

I was being sarcastic.
They looked like a wildcard team imo.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Redskins!

Spangs such a hoe. I agree though, they didn't look that good but they didn't look bad either. They just weren't ready

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Redskins D isnt as bad as alot of ppl think

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jan 6 2013, 06:49 PM
Redskins D isnt as bad as alot of ppl think
Up the middle is their only weakness, Lynch is finding the holes. Their CB's and Secondary are good

that doesnt look good at all

Oh dear RG3.

lol Ravens

lol Broncos

Ravens defense looking solid thus far.

And Peyton changes that quickly

Let's go Ravens!

i want the Broncos to win so we can see another Brady - Peyton matchup (if pats win)
but i also wanna see them lose because i think it will be LOL to see Peyton lose.

so either way im happy

Trindon Holliday is beast