Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 20 2013, 09:40 PM

Wow I'm sorry, didn't realize we were playing the Ravens that week. Must have missed that game damn man. Which NFL channels you watching where we were playing the Ravens man? No shit they're our rivals and when we play them THEY'RE MY ENEMY when it doesn't effect me in the slightest. Either way guess what... We still have to play a team this season, your logic doesn't hold water but I don't anticipate much better from you. Have I made a LOSE PATRIOTS!!! WOOT WOOT! Sig, no so clearly you're just butthurt and looking for some way to take it out on someone else. Sorry I may not be able to watch EVERY single game but guess what numnuts I don't live in MA anymore nor do I live anywhere where they play the Patriots on a weekly basis, So I watch when I can, (Which is when I'm not working) and rarely miss a game, AT THE VERY LEAST I track the game with the live tracker.
keep telling yourself what you want.
ive figured you out.

anyways, the offense played like shit and without Talib our defense isnt the same.
hopefully Chandler Jones can become the pass rusher we desperately need.
and hopefully we A.) Keep Talib and B.) Draft a GOOD CB in the 1st round.
the draft is pretty much all defense, so we should be able to find one

OJ Lewis is a murderer, why make a sig for him anyways?

Was actually pulling for the Pats too tbh. Hopefully the Niners end that douchebags career with a loss in the Super Bowl.

GO RAVENS GO!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Grats to the Ravens, definitely outplayed the Patriots, Sucks we lost but can't complain too much. Hope the Ravens get knocked the fuck out but they played good this season and good to see the team rallying behind Ray Lewis

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

[Image: salt.jpg]

Looking forward to Ravens-49ers, though I'd love to see Ray aka the GOAT LB go out on top.

AND WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL COME ON BABY WOOOHOOOO SUCK DICKS BITCHESSSS

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jan 20 2013, 09:44 PM
OJ Lewis is a murderer, why make a sig for him anyways?

Was actually pulling for the Pats too tbh.  Hopefully the Niners end that douchebags career with a loss in the Super Bowl.
I make sigs when I find nice pictures. Ray Lewis had a shit ton of pictures come up after he announced his retirement so I used one and was in a graphics mood. I made myself my current sig and I have no fucking idea who the render's of. There's no deeper meaning behind all my graphics. If I find a nice picture I use it regardless of who it's of. But apparently by Alex's dumbass logic that makes me not a fan.

I always though Maxy was a Eagles dickrider.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 20 2013, 09:54 PM
Nah, I cheer for them in the NFC because of Mikey Vick, once he leaves I won't watch them anymore

Ray Lewis, best LB NA!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 20 2013, 09:54 PM
thats what raised the red flags.
so ive had my eye out for a while...and yea

hes not the first pats dick rider ive met/talked to
im used to them by now

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jan 20 2013, 09:56 PM

thats what raised the red flags.
so ive had my eye out for a while...and yea

hes not the first pats dick rider ive met/talked to
im used to them by now
Lmao yup just go ahead and ignore my post. :lol:

also, ive had this conversation with multiple friends that arent pats or ravens fans, but does anyone actually think Ray Lewis is an above average LB anymore?
hes the best of all-time as spangs has said, but i just find it funny that not a single person (in the media) will talk about his diminished abilities.
they instead talk about his "passion" and things like that.

also...this is probably Welker's last game in a Pats jersey.
hope its not true, but if it is, i will miss him :(

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Jan 20 2013, 11:00 PM
also, ive had this conversation with multiple friends that arent pats or ravens fans, but does anyone actually think Ray Lewis is an above average LB anymore?
hes the best of all-time as spangs has said, but i just find it funny that not a single person (in the media) will talk about his diminished abilities.
they instead talk about his "passion" and things like that.

also...this is probably Welker's last game in a Pats jersey.
hope its not true, but if it is, i will miss him :(

I think he's still above-average however it's his motivational skills and high-energy that really lead a team.

That Colts game he really showed up as above average, leading the game in hits, however it's really starting to show in his stamina and speed.

Spangs I thought you were a Giants fan, you're not riding LT's dick as the best LB of all time?

I'd definitely take LT in his prime over Ray in his prime