Create Account

Rulez

-2 sigs per week

-max of 100k per sig, but actual pay number is at discretion of GFX Director, based off of these things: effort, appearance, and improvement/creativity

Do the sigs have to be new ones every week? Since this only being implemented now, I see people using sigs they've already previously made. I just wanna know if I gotta make new ones or if I can get ones already made

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Nope.

However, while I say that, you can't re-submit work, i.e. you can't submit sig A this week and then 2 months later submit it again.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jan 28 2012, 12:01 AM
-3 sigs per week

-max of 100k per sig, but actual pay number is at discretion of GFX Director, based off of these things: effort, appearance, and improvement/creativity

I apologize for asking this because it is probably a stupid question, but where do we claim our earnings or how do we know when we get them?

Quote:Originally posted by D'Arcy Tomiczek@Feb 13 2012, 10:25 AM

I apologize for asking this because it is probably a stupid question, but where do we claim our earnings or how do we know when we get them?

The Graphic directors will post in your thread with how much cash you get and then you create an update thread in your team's update section with what you bought from individual TC (using the cash you earn) and what it changes.

Is there a minimum of cash per sig for people who are capable of shitty sigs and have the requisite low dignity to be willing to post knowingly shitty sigs just to get money?

is it graded every month or what?

Yeah, what's happening with this?

just to make sure, can we submit tourney sigs or not?

im also still very concern about whats going on with the grading...