Create Account

Why Is It...

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 27 2013, 06:56 PM
Hey guys, I'm gonna go cheat now. Maybe I'll get a GM spot!
Just get the leader to like you and you can do ANYTHING you want!

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 27 2013, 07:56 PM

No its just that everyone here joined this league to have fun and its not fun when guys can cheat and get a slap on the wrist because of their reputation well when other guys cheat they come close to a death penalty because they are close with other members.
slap on the wrist? :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 27 2013, 06:57 PM

Just get the leader to like you and you can do ANYTHING you want!

This is becoming a recurring theme recently...

Probably just a coincidence though!

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Jan 27 2013, 04:55 PM

There is no right answer but there is an ethical answer. What message does this give for future cheaters? They can cheat as long as they can contribute to the league and are passionate about their stay in the league.

Really?

You shouldn't measure it by how much they contribute. That's BS, it should be based on whatever wrong they did. He didn't cheat once, he didn't cheat twice, he cheated more than twice. That should be good enough. Most would have already be banned.

thst

Discord are for plebs

Anyhow, we've done this before, and I have other things to do. I'll let another admin deal with this.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 27 2013, 05:55 PM

Haha, I'm far from agitated. I just like to speak my mind and you guys made a poor decision. But you have the largest boner for Abdalla so you will never change this decision. If he gets caught cheating again I'm sure he'll be given more opportunities.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

If he gets caught again, imo, he should be promoted to commish.

Wanna make a bet? Wink

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 06:58 PM

slap on the wrist?  :lol:

Yeah, slap on the wrist. His punishment for cheating 4 times is practically meaningless now.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 06:58 PM

slap on the wrist?  :lol:
15 games for 109 TPE seems like a slap on the wrist compared to 12 games for 7 TPE, and people like the leader wanted us to have an even worse suspension.

Thing is with his penalty... Why would he stay for about a year?

And idk Meg but ik Bill from EHM, but those two are different

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Popcorn So because this is about why decisions in the league are silly... as long as people continue talking about silly decisions will it stay unlocked?

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 05:59 PM
Anyhow, we've done this before, and I have other things to do. I'll let another admin deal with this.

Rever is coming to muh house for some dinner and sex.

Bribes him to be liked.. :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 27 2013, 07:01 PM

Rever is coming to muh house for some dinner and sex.

Bribes him to be liked.. :ph34r:
Hope you are ready for a commish job than.

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Jan 27 2013, 05:00 PM
Thing is with his penalty... Why would he stay for about a year?

And idk Meg but ik Bill from EHM, but those two are different

What does this question have to do with his punishment? He cheated, he got punished. It's his chouice if he wants to stay or not BUT THAT DOESN'T change what he did. Why would it change what he did?

He basically ruined one entire season for the entire league and he rigged his player. I don't see how you can rebut his punishement

Discord are for plebs

Right, this is about me again

Here I thought following rules would get me jobs in this league. Fuck it I'm just going to break the rules until I get to commish.