Create Account

Why Is It...

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 27 2013, 05:45 PM
When did Deezy get a job? Last I checked, he wasn't allowed to.

Soangs made sense for the first time in a while

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 27 2013, 08:45 PM
When did Deezy get a job? Last I checked, he wasn't allowed to.

EDIT: Unless of course the other commishes decided to allow it last week when I was busy with school, which is all well and good.
He got the Impact job today.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Jan 27 2013, 08:47 PM

He got the Impact job today.

Oh, huh. I'm fine with Deezy getting a job. Honestly, I think it's about time and was supportive of it before. But, I seem to remember when he was almost given a co-GM job last year, the other commishes freaked and said no. Not sure why the sudden switch, but it is what it is and I'm supportive of their choice to let it happen.

Lol I'm not against him getting a job if the commissioners are okay but just to let everyone know as a gm he lost his job because he shadily was circumventing cap. (Having the banker secretly put money in his players accounts) we revoked his gm ship then two seasons later the infamous rigging scandal.now three seasons later he gets another chance.if it's going through commissioners better keep a damn close eye on him and his leash better be shorter than a no legged dwarf.as far as I'm concerned once a cheater always a cheater that doesn't just go for deezy I love deezy I'm just going off my experiences here.if someone fucks up big, it never really happens only once.... or twice

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I hope he cheats again, honestly.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 27 2013, 07:59 PM
Lol I'm not against him getting a job if the commissioners are okay but just to let everyone know as a gm he lost his job because he shadily was circumventing cap. (Having the banker secretly put money in his players accounts) we revoked his gm ship then two seasons later the infamous rigging scandal.now three seasons later he gets another chance.if it's going through commissioners better keep a damn close eye on him and [b]his leash better be shorter than a no legged dwarf.as far as I'm concerned once a cheater always a cheater that doesn't just go for deezy I love deezy I'm just going off my experiences here.if someone fucks up big, it never really happens only once.... or twice[/b]

Thats some kinky shit.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jan 27 2013, 08:12 PM

It wasn't personal attack at all. You play favourites.
why do you think I'm making the decisions? half the things you attack me for I have nothing to do with, such as this

im just gonna steal TPE from now on and wait til someone catches me

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jan 27 2013, 09:17 PM

why do you think I'm making the decisions? half the things you attack me for I have nothing to do with, such as this

I hear VERY differently and have to call bull shit on this one.

Alright so let me get this right..

People (usually the same people) are complaining about how the owners, who pay for the site to stay up and allow them to play for free are running their league and the decision they make and these free players feel they should be able to tell the people who pay for their free fun how to do things...

Makes perfect sense to me :facepalm:

Seriously, don't let the door hit you on the way out, this site will be much better when you leave.. :ssst:

Lol you realize the boards are free right? Only thing here that costs money is the sim

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 11:25 PM
Alright so let me get this right..

People (usually the same people) are complaining about how the owners, who pay for the site to stay up and allow them to play for free are running their league and the decision they make and these free players feel they should be able to tell the people who pay for their free fun how to do things...

Makes perfect sense to me&nbsp; :facepalm:

Seriously, don't let the door hit you on the way out, this site will be much better when you leave.. :ssst:

ok bai

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I wouldn't know, but i do know alot of leagues don't survive a couple seasons, so being part of one that has is a privilege, not a right.

Too many people on this site forget that.

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't know, but i do know alot of leagues don't survive a couple seasons, so being part of one that has is a privilege, not a right.

So you agree we should allow cheaters to keep being given more chances?

Quote:Originally posted by Aaron "AAA" Allen@Jan 27 2013, 09:31 PM

You are absolutely correct. It is a privilege so when someone gets caught cheating why don't their privileges get revoked? People are saying Deezy deserves it, or it is now his right.

He was punished and it was explicitly noted in the punishment he is to not hold a position of power including co-gm or gm and 2 of the 6 commissioners decided it was okay now.

He should be grateful that he was allowed to stay in the league after wasting everyone's time and an entire season worth of SHL hockey.