Create Account

Why Is It...

I am not sure why we couldn't of just PMed a commissioner and asked why they allowed it and when they got the response, like it or not, accepted it as the reason and moved on.

It just seems like there is always a blackhole of negativity on this site and it really sucks your desire to be here after awhile.

I'm not saying people shouldn't have opinions, i just think they should be discussed with the appropriate person via PM's, not publicly. It would make this site alot more positive.

Anyway, i am out for the night.

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 27 2013, 09:07 PM

He played a great game. Won't lie, that puck on the line rattled me :(

ya he did but I meant more in the SO.

The pens need to get the asses in gear though because the Sens deserved that game.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Jan 28 2013, 12:08 AM

Yeah I am still pissed that the guys who created this fucking league play favourites and look away suspensions for people they like or if it affects their team but when it comes to others they don't know they have no problem giving them the death penalty. What would have happened if I ask to pick Deezy for co GM, probably would have been told no and given the reason pointed out but once one of the site owners' buddy wants to do it they are all for it and look past his previous suspension. Fucking dictatorship too, we have no say in shit no matter how much evidence we have.

So I was right, this isn't about Darian picking Deezy as co-GM, it's still about you raging about your suspension. That's fine, but don't try to veil it by mixing in another story. Just come out and make a thread complaining again.

I'm still not understanding the whole playing favourites. You'll have to site examples for me because I'm not getting it. Deezy has dealt with one of the most severe punishments ever handed out in this league and he didn't make as much of a scene as you are.

You got suspended because your idea of exposing someone who wasn't doing their job well was idiotic. Who in their right minds would cheat on a PT to gain TPE to expose someone when they could of just, you know, told a commish?

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
37-16-2
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 14] [Pts 17] [+/- +19] [PIM 18] [Hits 33] [SB 156]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Jan 28 2013, 12:12 AM

ya he did but I meant more in the SO.

The pens need to get the asses in gear though because the Sens deserved that game.

Oh yeah, in the SO both goalies sucked. But you can't really blame them with the amount of talent coming down. Spezza's goal doe, omg.

I agree, we probably should have won this one. Even though we came out with 1 point, I still think Ottawa made a huge statement tonight since they showed they can easily hang with the big dogs. Especially Andy.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

A few things I'll clarify since some people seem to have skewed ideas.

1: I'm looking at this from a completely IMPERSONAL level. I love Deezy but a punishment was made, and for a good reason. It should stand the same way. There's plenty of qualified people to take a job who haven't screwed up THREE Times in the past I love Deezy as a person and a member but I see no justification in this being allowed.

2: I never jumped on Hallsy for picking Deezy, if I jumped on anyone it would have been the league, I do not fault the team for doing something that the league allows, I will however hop on the league for allowing something that I find to be completely hypocritical.

If another team signed Pete Rose after he was banned from baseball, guarantee the fans wouldn't be mad at the team that signed him. They'd be mad at the league for allowing him back.

3: The argument of he hasn't done anything wrong in 4 seasons is ridiculous. HE HASN'T HAD A JOB. 2 out of his 3 major suspensions were as a GM and a Simmer. The other one was exploiting the bank. Add in his accomplice to a multi suspension and he's been suspended for cheating 4 times. 4 different ways of cheating...

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 27 2013, 09:14 PM

So I was right, this isn't about Darian picking Deezy as co-GM, it's still about you raging about your suspension. That's fine, but don't try to veil it by mixing in another story. Just come out and make a thread complaining again.

I'm still not understanding the whole playing favourites. You'll have to site examples for me because I'm not getting it. Deezy has dealt with one of the most severe punishments ever handed out in this league and he didn't make as much of a scene as you are.

You got suspended because your idea of exposing someone who wasn't doing their job well was idiotic. Who in their right minds would cheat on a PT to gain TPE to expose someone when they could of just, you know, told a commish?

to be fair deezy got banned from forums so he couldn't complain. But i kinda agree

Leafs the greatest gm ever

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Jan 28 2013, 12:16 AM

to be fair deezy got banned from forums so he couldn't complain. But i kinda agree

Leafs the greatest gm ever

He was absolutely banned from the forum, but he PMed me before he got banned and apologized. He said he would take the banning and come back when it was done. He didn't put up a fight or create nonsense threads every day, he took his punishment and moved on.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
37-16-2

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 28 2013, 12:14 AM

To be completely honest, Deezy's rapsheet is just as bad if not worse than Chris R's, Jack Crasher, Meg and Bill's yet they're all serving indefinite bans while Deezy's back at full strength

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 27 2013, 09:58 PM
Again, I ask, why aren't you guys directing any blame on the guy who actually gave him the spot?

You guys jumped on Hallsy's back when he picked Deezy, but Darian gets nothing?

Darian was given the OK. I am not sure about Hallsy's situation. I was not mad at Hallsy, I am not mad at Darian. Im not mad about anything lol. I can't speak for others though. I just thought it was pretty black and white where it said

"Is forbade from holding any position of power including GM and Co-Gm." I think the people are "mad" at the fact that the (few) commissioners are now going back on a punishment, and appearing weak. I think people are upset that a cheater, who screwed this entire league and gave everyone the middle finger, is no longer being punished for his crime.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 28 2013, 12:18 AM

He was absolutely banned from the forum, but he PMed me before he got banned and apologized. He said he would take the banning and come back when it was done. He didn't put up a fight or create nonsense threads every day, he took his punishment and moved on.
You ever seen Cops? You can tell the ones who have been arrested in the past compared to those arrested for the first time. The first timers are always "WHAT THE F*** DID I DO WRONG THIS IS BULLSH**!!!!" Meanwhile the seasoned vets of being arrested put their hands behind their backs without a struggle and accept their punishment... You may not remember but I surely do of Deezy being quite upset with his first suspension (His multi case) and he was threatening to leave the league and EXTREMELY pissed off to myself and Bolt specifically

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 27 2013, 11:14 PM

It isn't completely about it my previous suspension but I just wanted to share with you my feelings of this bullshit ran league, and for favourites just look at the fucking Ivo thread and how the main argument is he is a good guy and good part of this league. and I never did it to expose their job so I don't even know how the fuck you got that idea I did it because I am bored as fuck of this league and how idiots that run it can do whatever they want even if it unfair yet we are suppose to sit back and let them do whatever they want so I though of doing the PT by just copying it and it worked so I claimed it until someone found out and waited to the last day until playoffs to expose us. Than Ivo steals TPE many times and people just say he is a good member so he should have a lesser suspension.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 28 2013, 12:18 AM

To be completely honest, Deezy's rapsheet is just as bad if not worse than Chris R's, Jack Crasher, Meg and Bill's yet they're all serving indefinite bans while Deezy's back at full strength

Couple things:

1) Bill was a straight up cancer on this site. He was only here to troll and nothing else. There was no reason to keep him here. He was bringing nothing to the league.

2) Meg was a complete pain every waking moment. We gave her a ton of chance and every time, she brought something else up that caused grief among the whole SHL community.

3) Yes, Deezy rigging was huge, but he wasn't the only one to get more chances. He also never tried to stick it to the league at every waking moment.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 77
37-16-2

Coming from the biggest hater of Abdeezy of all time (I along with the rest of the panthers are who got him fired :3), I don't mind him having a co-gm job. It's not forgive and forget for me it's just I don't see it necessary to hold a grudge when his legacy as a fuck up is already known to everyone. :3

As long as he is never an actual GM, I don't see any harm in him being a co.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 27 2013, 10:22 PM

Couple things:

1) Bill was a straight up cancer on this site. He was only here to troll and nothing else. There was no reason to keep him here. He was bringing nothing to the league.

2) Meg was a complete pain every waking moment. We gave her a ton of chance and every time, she brought something else up that caused grief among the whole SHL community.

3) Yes, Deezy rigging was huge, but he wasn't the only one to get more chances. He also never tried to stick it to the league at every waking moment.

I think rigging is absolutely sticking it to the league.

Oh SHL thank you so much for putting me in charge of the most important aspect of the league. Let me repay you by cheating in the sim so my team wins. If that is not a giant middle finger to the league, then I do not know what it.

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Jan 28 2013, 12:22 AM

Couple things:

You seem to only be focused on the rigging, not the fact he's "stuck it to the league" 3 times prior to that with his multi suspension, his suspension for robbing the bank to have a ridiculous amount of free TPE and his suspension for clear cap circumvention, going behind the entire league's back and putting dubious amounts of money in the bank accounts of juniors by PMing the bank manager and having them put the money so that the Junior commishes wouldn't find out...

People seem to forget he didn't just get that ban for rigging, he got it as a result of rigging in accompaniment to his prior suspensions...