Create Account

So I accidentally stole 17 TPE...

copying n pasting wat i said in the chiefs' LR as i told them first.

Okay so here are the details. I retired my old player (Nicklas Svensson) on August 18th, 2012. I had already created my new player Emma Watson and was heading into the NWJHL draft. But I always saw NWJHL players doing the Mock Drafts so I thought I was allowed to participate in the S10 Mock Draft PT.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=13605

It says right there that...

"Only current SHL players or players going into the draft (eg. Green) can do this.
Due date will be at 8:40pm on draft day"

I obviously wasn't being drafted into the SHL nor was I an SHL player. So come the day of the PT claim thread, I claimed 17 TPE and used it towards my NWJHL player. I have a PM from Spang though saying I was allowed to claim the TPE.

Me: "am i allowed to claim these points?

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=14073

when i did that PT i retired my SHL player already and created my player that was going into the NWJHL. i claimed them but never used the points"

Spangs: "Yea, if you claimed them and it was done when you were Watson, you may still apply the points."

I'm not blaming Spangs for my dumb mistake though because he clearly did not know the full details of the PT stating only SHL players/players being drafted into the SHL can participate in it.

I read upon Bleak's suspension and it sounded really familiar. So I did some investigating just now and figured it out. I'm not a shady person and if I realized this sooner I would have came clean on my mistake.

The only reason I'm even thinking about creating a topic is is to inform everyone on SHL and so they know it was a mistake. I don't want any shady stuff going on behind their back saying 'omg they gave idot special treatment and didn't even inform us about his mistakes. Playing favorites yo!'

Oh and I PM'd the commissioners if I should keep it under wraps (I just pm'd them 2 mins ago about it so no reply) but I don't think I should. I have absolutely nothing to hide.

dug a bit deeper :\

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...28&#entry453962

Normally I would be mad but really I'm just glad this was an honest mistake.

and this ladies and gents is how you admit to your mistakes.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

WELL I KNOW WHO I'M VOTING OFF THE ISLAND.

JT <3

Django I laughed so hard.

BURN HIM!!!!!!

idot for commish

idot should have unlimited free TPE anyways so w/e

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jan 27 2013, 10:16 PM
JT <3

:D

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jan 27 2013, 09:16 PM
JT <3

<3

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Wow we better not be playing favorites...

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jan 27 2013, 10:21 PM
Wow we better not be playing favorites...

No, stop being a dumbass cunt.

If anyone dares to say "playing favorites" please don't bother. One, nothing has happened yet. And two, idot is an exception.

Wait no, there is more. Idot is coming clean about a mistake that was made by him, and partially by a commish. The rule is those who are found cheating on purpose and I can't see this falling under that rule.

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jan 27 2013, 10:22 PM

No, stop being a dumbass cunt.

If anyone dares to say "playing favorites" please don't bother. One, nothing has happened yet. And two, idot is an exception.

Wait no, there is more. Idot is coming clean about a mistake that was made by him, and partially by a commish. The rule is those who are found cheating on purpose and I can't see this falling under that rule.

Playing Favourites tbh

[Image: hallsy.png]

Btw I'll be sure to remove the 17 TPE. Thx guys, sry about this :[

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jan 27 2013, 10:25 PM
Btw I'll be sure to remove the 17 TPE. Thx guys, sry about this :[
It,k but dont do it again.

[Image: hallsy.png]