Create Account

Commissioner! Click here and win a free trip to China.

I now need to find even one here! the appearance of the Commissioner hangs damn wrong! you should finally explain everything instead of always close all themes! we know you can not send down with 325 TPE! if he has not this TPE 325 or more then he can send down! the regression of the player can use TPE for banked the TPE! and the regression is then stupid! that is too big a loophole!

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 12:29 AM

Chris; regression and NWJHL send down aren't even related. Banked TPE is created for players to save up for regression so it defeats the purpose if it counts...we have a cap on the TPE of players in juniors and if I have to change the rule to be as soon as you hit 325 you're out I will...people trying to abuse the system and then attack the commissioners sickens me. This rule is specific to NWJHL send-downs so yes I can make the rule specific to this if I want to.

No ones attacking anyone..? Were discussing a ruling?

The problem in every situation is that you commissioners always think your being attacked..

Have you been called a name? Has anyone swore at you or at all? Can you PLEASE show me an example in this thread of you being attacked.

Thanks!

So much drama on this site lately

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 27 2013, 11:32 PM

The problem in every situation is that you commissioners always think your being attacked..

Have you been called a name? Has anyone swore at you or at all? Can you PLEASE show me an example in this thread of you being attacked.

Thanks!
Reported.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 12:31 AM

Also not what his intentions were though but yes this will be discussed but nothing will be overturned.

HE WAS NEVER GOING TO ADD THE OTHER TPE.

He was goin to remain at 324 until s13.

@Wadey, thats a great rule. As soon as you exceed over 324 points you are out. Make sure this is known. It's a great way for players to be able to still be sent down if they want to be but not break the loop holes Smile

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 28 2013, 02:32 AM

Thanks!

I can see the Whalers LR just so you know boss.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jan 28 2013, 12:33 AM
So much drama on this site lately

Where do you people get off that this is drama?

Are we not able to ask questions and challenge a ruling respectively and maturely?

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 03:26 AM
It's a loophole trying to be used. And I'm not standing for it. Why should Bleak pretend he is at 324 then add 50 TPE the second he gets sent down? Where is the fairness? Banked TPE count toward your TPE even if not applied to your player.
Yeahthat
You are allowed to bank but it still counts towards your TPE like wade said.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Hahah, fair enough Wadey. Then you should see where I am coming from. A

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 02:33 AM
@Wadey, thats a great rule. As soon as you exceed over 324 points you are out. Make sure this is known. It's a great way for players to be able to still be sent down if they want to be but not break the loop holes Smile

This could be agreeable. But why I should be willing to be flexible in your case is beyond me when I talk to Krever who you claim gave you permission to do this and he says I told him talk to the junior commish...

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 28 2013, 01:34 AM

Where do you people get off that this is drama?

Are we not able to ask questions and challenge a ruling respectively and maturely?
Because people will make into it. 23 pages when I wake up :ssst:

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 27 2013, 11:33 PM

HE WAS NEVER GOING TO ADD THE OTHER TPE.

He was goin to remain at 324 until s13.
As long as he doesn't use any points while in the NWJHL. It doesn't matter, as long as he isn't cheating.

We would be monitoring him very closely though. Double checking every update and the sim. At least I would. I see no difference between him making TPE in the SHL and banking it in the NWJHL.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 12:33 AM

I can see the Whalers LR just so you know boss.

Trust me, Im well aware of that. I Mod on other forums.

Not my first BBQ.. However, thats in private.. Where we discuss privatly among our team..

You havent been attacked in this thread where were maturely, respectfully challenging Wink

Quote:Originally posted by kylrad@Jan 28 2013, 02:32 AM
I think he means he wouldn't use the tpe he'd stay at 324 for the whole season and then use the tpe he earned at the end of the season as long as he stays at 324 throughout the season imo he should be sent down

This is exactly it Smile

But I should be able to apply the points after the regular season or before the season comes to an end so I'm not screwed out of development .