Create Account

Commissioner! Click here and win a free trip to China.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jan 27 2013, 11:35 PM

Because people will make into it. 23 pages when I wake up  :ssst:
Challenge accepted

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

What irks me about the situation is the lack of honesty and the intent behind certain actions. I'm more than willing to discuss rules but I don't want all the other shit that seems to come along with every issue in the SHL...

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 28 2013, 02:35 AM

Trust me, Im well aware of that. I Mod on other forums.

Not my first BBQ.. However, thats in private.. Where we discuss privatly among our team..

You havent been attacked in this thread where were maturely, respectfully challenging  Wink

I was told I might want to take a peak. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 02:34 AM

This could be agreeable. But why I should be willing to be flexible in your case is beyond me when I talk to Krever who you claim gave you permission to do this and he says I told him talk to the junior commish...

? Not just my case but the future of the league for other players who want to be sent down and have another season in the juniors.

Also
Code:
[QUOTE][QUOTE]Start going over the 324TPE cap now since I'm officially sent down?[/QUOTE]
if it's official I don't see why not, might want to check with the junior commishes though. [/QUOTE]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 28 2013, 12:35 AM

As long as he doesn't use any points while in the NWJHL. It doesn't matter, as long as he isn't cheating.

We would be monitoring him very closely though. Double checking every update and the sim. At least I would. I see no difference between him making TPE in the SHL and banking it in the NWJHL.

Thats fine. Thats what Ive wanted and have been trying to state. If he cheats, Id call him out.

But his update page wont have a post on it from now til then other than maybe a post to keep track of TPE over S12 and previous.

Thanks for understandin budd! Cheers

Ilike

I like this rule and will set up a discussion for the NWJHL commishes because it truly benefits the NWJHL but I wish to have progress without people finding loopholes and abusing the system and shit :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 12:37 AM

I was told I might want to take a peak. Wink

Did you see the 1,200 word article I wrote about me and bleaks send down?

I just came on after writing it and had this shit laid on me :lol:

And that was only a small portion of the article lol

Let me reupdate my page. I have a couple questions for you guys too.

1. I will be at 324TPE but I can still earn TPE through training and tasks, correct? As long as it isn't applied? And the point task isn't exceeded?

2. If someone exceeds the 324 mark, will they be automatically called up?

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 28 2013, 02:39 AM

Did you see the 1,200 word article I wrote about me and bleaks send down?

I just came on after writing it and had this shit laid on me :lol:

And that was only a small portion of the article lol

I can only make rulings on what is in front of me. And when I see him sent down then claiming a shitload of TPE it raising alarms. If people were more reasonable and proposed things such as this in the first place we could take care of things way more constructively around here. We should be having fun not ruining it. I get you being mad and I'm glad you made this thread but I'd prefer a pm so we can do this without all the other BS such as bitching about the commish in the LR Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Jan 28 2013, 12:34 AM

Yeahthat
You are allowed to bank but it still counts towards your TPE like wade said.

Still dont improve his player and the rule reatricts players from bein too good Wink

Cool. I'm glad that we cleared a loophole, found a good solution for all the players involved. Way to go team! :D

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 08:39 AM
I like this rule and will set up a discussion for the NWJHL commishes because it truly benefits the NWJHL but I wish to have progress without people finding loopholes and abusing the system and shit :lol:

wadey be honest! when a regression takes place and the skills to be sold! after all their TPE use collected ... what is it?
collected would be distributed if the TPE ... what would be the TPE?
I'm just of the opinion that just need to apply the 6% or 3% of the regression on the collected TPE! otherwise a regression has no sense! Wink

think about this loophole! Wink

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 12:41 AM
Let me reupdate my page. I have a couple questions for you guys too.

1. I will be at 324TPE but I can still earn TPE through training and tasks, correct? As long as it isn't applied? And the point task isn't exceeded?

2. If someone exceeds the 324 mark, will they be automatically called up?

1. BANK IT.

2. YES. You arent allowed to go above 324, dumb fuck. Thats what this is ALL ABOUT.

You have to bank tpe and remain at 324.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 28 2013, 02:42 AM

1. BANK IT.

2. YES. You arent allowed to go above 324, dumb fuck. Thats what this is ALL ABOUT.

You have to bank tpe and remain at 324.

If we do put this in place I believe it would be 325.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 02:43 AM

If we do put this in place I believe it would be 325.

The reason I ask for the last one is that people in S10/S11 had more than 325TPE but were BELOW that cap when they were sent down. Smile