Create Account

Commissioner! Click here and win a free trip to China.

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jan 28 2013, 11:24 AM

It's probably because you are so annoying Tongue
Or maybe it's my good ideas :3

or my big "David Winter for commish" thing in my sig Wink

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 28 2013, 03:26 PM

It was only implemented last season, which is likely why you haven't seen it. Tongue

Aggrieved Was I asleep for that one? I don't even remember it :lol:

For the record, here's the rule:

Quote:Loaning
-If you have assigned 3 players to the minors, but are still over the 23 man roster limit and would have to cut a semi-active (member who has logged on in the past two weeks), you may loan a player out to a different minor league affiliate who's affiliates have not assigned the maximum 6 players to their team.

-If you wish to assign a goalie to an NWJHL team, but your affiliate already has a semi-active (logged on in the past two weeks) goalie already, you may loan them to another team.

So it's not like you can just send down anybody and it's not like it's going to be used a ton, but it's there.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jan 28 2013, 08:27 PM

Or maybe it's my good ideas :3

or my big "David Winter for commish" thing in my sig  Wink

Okay that might be it... Still kinda sad that people think I'm promoting myself like that in my own Sig :D

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 28 2013, 08:28 PM

So it's not like you can just send down anybody and it's not like it's going to be used a ton, but it's there.

Nice, I think it's a good rule, maybe make a quick post in the NWJHL Head Office to remind people that it exists Smile. It'll probably be rarely used, but just wanted to point it out again because I feel like there has been some teams in the near past that wanted to send-down more players than they could... And some NWJHL-teams who weren't competitive because of a lack of active send-downs.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Here's the thing.

The argument keeps being made that they should be able to be sent down because of roster spaces restrictions... yet, the LAP clearly have roster space for both Bleak and Wolf...

This is a case of them wanting to dominate juniors, which is why Bleak is asking for Forward minutes and both of them are practically running the Whalers already behind the scenes...

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 28 2013, 02:28 PM

I only got 2 send downs from Minnesota. I have room for a 3rd. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 28 2013, 12:14 PM
This thread has actually been impressive lol. Some league issues being brought up and discussed without insults and some general maturity. I likey.
Its because I started it Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Jan 28 2013, 12:32 PM
Here's the thing.

The argument keeps being made that they should be able to be sent down because of roster spaces restrictions... yet, the LAP clearly have roster space for both Bleak and Wolf...

This is a case of them wanting to dominate juniors, which is why Bleak is asking for Forward minutes and both of them are practically running the Whalers already behind the scenes...

Wow, Your deserve an A+. :lol:

OBVIOUSLY. However, we arent breaking rules and theres no reasoning that it shouldnt be allowed.

Let us help juniors and the Whalers instead of lose as a LAP. My activity and such can rub off on the juniors and Ill help em (:

Doesnt hurt learning from someone like bleak, who already has 275-324 TPE

TPE = Total Points Earned whether banked or not, you earned them. This thread is irrelevant.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Jan 28 2013, 02:44 PM

Wow, Your deserve an A+.&nbsp; :lol:

OBVIOUSLY. However, we arent breaking rules and theres no reasoning that it shouldnt be allowed.

Let us help juniors and the Whalers instead of lose as a LAP. My activity and such can rub off on the juniors and Ill help em (:

Doesnt hurt learning from someone like bleak, who already has 275-324 TPE

Yeah plus he can teach them how to steal TPE

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Jan 28 2013, 01:04 PM
TPE = Total Points Earned whether banked or not, you earned them. This thread is irrelevant.

TPE are also irrelevant unless they are actually used on the player. There should be TPE AND TPU. (324 TPU/374TPE)

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jan 28 2013, 01:06 PM

Yeah plus he can teach them how to steal TPE

Exactly. So many great qualities to be taught.

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Jan 28 2013, 09:04 PM

LOL that is irrelevant? :lol: :lol: :lol:

how old are you if i can ask you?

the player they are in the regression have the banked TPE earned too!!!! and? this TPE hits not regression! :lol:

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Jan 28 2013, 02:16 PM
What happened to everyone begging the NWJHL to not allow people over 325 TPE? Crying when Heiss and SMith were being sent down begging for rule changes. Rolleyes
Heiss was like a 2nd or 3rd year SHL player...kinda different
Smith should have been able to be sent down, but ppl cry

any rookie should be able to player juniors...or we should just completely get rid of PDCs
if youre a 2nd+ year player, then yes, there should be a TPE cap.

punishing bleak because he earned too much TPE as a rookie, just doesnt make any sense to me