Create Account

So I accidentally stole 17 TPE...

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jan 28 2013, 02:06 PM
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=14115

Spangs may have had mislead you Idot but this surely shouldn't have.

SLAPPED THE FUCK UP. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 04:05 PM

Y U BAIT RESPONSES FROM ME?????

It is the EXACT same scenario.

Tez told me that I couldn't, he also told Idot.
I used TPE gained from my other player so did Idot

Nope. Tez told you that you couldn't and then you did it anyways.

Bleak, You sound like a broken record that keeps playing this irritating noise. Shut the fuck up.

Also, IF Idot was an animal.. He'd be a cheetah Wink

He knew months ago and was fully aware. NOW he comes out trying to mask the fact that it actually intentional because he was told and he knew back in September... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 28 2013, 04:09 PM

Nope. Tez told you that you couldn't and then you did it anyways.

Do you not see what Idot did too? Same thing. Lol Spangs, clear your head from the bias for just one second and reread Idot's admittance to claiming faulty points.

Also, Donini's link should of been enough evidence to support my argument on how it's the same thing. =\

I just told someone I wouldn't respond to anymore issues regarding my suspension but I am just trying to support equality in the league. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 04:13 PM

Do you not see what Idot did too? Same thing. Lol Spangs, clear your head from the bias for just one second and reread Idot's admittance to claiming faulty points.

Also, Donini's link should of been enough evidence to support my argument on how it's the same thing. =\

I just told someone I wouldn't respond to anymore issues regarding my suspension but I am just trying to support equality in the league. Smile

Yea, I told Idot he could, so he did. Tez told you that you couldn't and then you did. I see the difference, personally.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 28 2013, 04:16 PM

Yea, I told Idot he could, so he did. Tez told you that you couldn't and then you did. I see the difference, personally.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. You can believe what you wish, I won't argue anymore. Smile You win Spangs, you win.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangify@Jan 28 2013, 04:16 PM

Idot was told he couldn't in his update thread see link above^^^

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 05:13 PM

Lol Spangs,[b] clear your head from the bias for just one second
and reread Idot's admittance to claiming faulty points.

I just told someone I wouldn't respond to anymore issues regarding my suspension but I am just trying to support equality in the league. Smile[/b]

Hasn't Idot been involved in multiple overthrow attempts of Spangle? :lol:
Creds to the commish for not taking advantage of the situation to throw his competitor to the Guillotine.

And please read BANACKOCK's post, it is a accurate portrayal.

[Image: livius.gif]

Ban him TBH.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jan 28 2013, 05:21 PM

Idot was told he couldn't in his update thread see link above^^^

He was told he shouldn't be allowed by someone... not that he can't. He was told he could by the head of the league. He asked for clarification and got it from the highest authority. It was wrong, he realized, and posted it.

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Bleak@Jan 28 2013, 04:13 PM

How bout you wake up and realize the difference.

Idot was told that BUT was then told by Spangs that he COULD do it.

YOU were told by Tez that you COULDN'T but then you DID.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jan 28 2013, 04:25 PM

He was told he shouldn't be allowed by someone... not that he can't. He was told he could by the head of the league. He asked for clarification and got it from the highest authority. It was wrong, he realized, and posted it.

Yeahthat

That's all I see.

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Jan 28 2013, 04:26 PM

How bout you wake up and realize the difference.

Idot was told that BUT was then told by Spangs that he COULD do it. 

YOU were told by Tez that you COULDN'T but then you DID.

Then other players did anyways, so I followed in there footsteps :<

Is there an ignore button on the forums so I can just ignore this entire thread so I'm not baited into answering stupid questions by people who don't know anything? :\

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jan 28 2013, 02:25 PM

He even admitted in Fevers link that he knew it was wrong..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh.... :ph34r:

SUSPEND SPANGS!