Create Account

Suggestion I feel da flames

No player types.

Maybe update scale... Maybe.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Yah i think do the player type thing cuz ima sniper and eventually i will max out everything

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

but how i fight off regression nao?

Quote:Originally posted by Checkmate@Jan 30 2013, 01:47 PM
but how i fight off regression nao?
Surrender

[Image: hallsy.png]

Player Types = Yes
Fewer Starting Points = Yes
Update Scale = No

why did it double post...

players only max out if the league gives too much TPE anyways. No to player types. It's dumb. It restricts growth and it makes people max out faster lol.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Jan 30 2013, 10:08 PM
players only max out if the league gives too much TPE anyways. No to player types. It's dumb. It restricts growth and it makes people max out faster lol.

Yeahthat

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

The league gives TPE to keep people interested, more PTs = more activity. You can have more PTs that people feel pays off and will increase activity if you lower the starting TPE or increase the update scale.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 30 2013, 02:23 PM
I say no to a new update scale cause it would be a pain in the fucking ass. And no the less points to start out, would take us farther from what this league was intended to be then it already is.

Yeahthat

Would you guys be okay with player types with no limits to attributes? Just make it more expensive.

Say you choose a Playmaker, to update scoring it would cost 2x/3x more TPE than it would if you if were a Sniper.

Sniper updating scoring 80-81: 2 TPE
Playmaker updating scoring 80-81: 4 TPE

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jan 30 2013, 01:47 PM
Would you guys be okay with player types with no limits to attributes? Just make it more expensive.

Say you choose a Playmaker, to update scoring it would cost 2x/3x more TPE than it would if you if were a Sniper.

Yeah. That would be better than a restriction.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jan 30 2013, 04:47 PM

There's still the two-way forward loophole

player types >

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Jan 30 2013, 01:49 PM

There's still the two-way forward loophole

I don't think two-way forwards are as offensively gifted as playmakers/snipers. I'll use the scoring example again

Sniper 80-81: 2 TPE
Playmaker 80-81: 4 TPE
Two-way forward 80-81: 6 TPE
Grinder 80-81: 8 TPE

And so on with other player types. Give each player type an advantage in its correlated attribute(s).