Create Account

Suggestion I feel da flames

What about Power Forwards that play defenseman Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jan 30 2013, 05:15 PM
What about Power Forwards that play defenseman Tongue

Those don't exist lol it's called Andy Sutton all he does it shoot and hit and well generally suck at D lol

West Kendall

I have 5 player types in mind for forwards. Dangler, playmaker, sniper, 2WF, grinder. We can add in more as well and have them excel in certain attributes.

These are all based on a 80-81 update scale. Obviously the price of an update will get higher in every 5 TPE increments. This is a rough translation of what I had in mind so there might be a flaw I made! This is just to give you a general idea

CK = Checking:
GRN: x2
TWF: x3
SNP/PLY/DNG: x4

FG = Fighting:

DI = Discipline:

SK = Skating:
TWF: x2
GRN/DNG: x3
SNP/PLY: x4

ST = Strength:

EN = Endurance:
GRN: x3

DU = Durability:
GRN:
TWF:
SNP/PLY/DNG:

PH = Puck Handling:
DNG: x2
SNP/PLY: x3
TWF: x4
GRN: x5

FO = Face Offs:
SNP/PLY/DNG: x2

PA = Passing:
PLY: x2
DNG/GRN: x4
SNP: x5

SC = Scoring:
SNP: x2
GRN/DNG: x4
PLY: x5

DF = Defense:

Quote:Originally posted by OriginsZ@Jan 30 2013, 04:16 PM

Those don't exist lol it's called Andy Sutton all he does it shoot and hit and well generally suck at D lol
Aggrieved
My player is more like Brent Burns tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jan 30 2013, 02:18 PM
I have 5 player types in mind for forwards. Dangler, playmaker, sniper, 2WF, grinder. We can add in more as well and have them excel in certain attributes.

These are all based on a 80-81 update scale. Obviously the price of an update will get higher in every 5 TPE increments. This is a rough translation of what I had in mind so there might be a flaw I made! This is just to give you a general idea

CK = Checking:

FG = Fighting:

DI = Discipline:

SK = Skating:
GRN/DNG: x3
SNP/PLY: x4

ST = Strength:

EN = Endurance:

DU = Durability:
GRN:
TWF:
SNP/PLY/DNG:

PH = Puck Handling:
DNG: x2
SNP/PLY: x3
TWF: x4
GRN: x5

FO = Face Offs:
SNP/PLY/DNG: x2

PA = Passing:
PLY: x2
DNG/GRN: x4
SNP: x5

SC = Scoring:
SNP: x2
GRN/DNG: x4
PLY: x5

DF = Defense:

Need defensive forward and powerforward. Scrap grinder imo. It's so excessively against the players to even want to be a grinder.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by OriginsZ@Jan 30 2013, 05:16 PM

Buyfuglien

No to changing update scale but we should drastically change something. I think we should change the way we earn the tpe. Articles = X amount of TPE. The only thing that should be in the bank is contract money and maybe job money (or jobs pay Y amount of TPE instead of SHL cash).

Quote:Originally posted by kawaiidesu@Jan 30 2013, 02:20 PM

Need defensive forward and powerforward. Scrap grinder imo. It's so excessively against the players to even want to be a grinder.

Idk how I missed PWF haha good call. But yeah we can always touch up on what advantages in attributes a certain player type gets over others

Quote:Originally posted by Boon@Jan 30 2013, 02:21 PM
No to changing update scale but we should drastically change something.  I think we should change the way we earn the tpe.  Articles = X amount of TPE.  The only thing that should be in the bank is contract money and maybe job money (or jobs pay Y amount of TPE instead of SHL cash).

how about individual training camp package. Can that only be purchased using contract and job money with this suggestion?

Discord are for plebs

IDOT

Y U SO INTELLIGENT

Quote:Originally posted by Checkmate@Jan 30 2013, 03:10 PM
IDOT

Y U SO INTELLIGENT

NO U

Bring back player types but make them realistic this time. Not allowed 99 in anything.

I don't think the problem was the 99 in everything. While 99 everything is definitely a problem because of the sim, the main problem was that everyone reached 99 quickly. If you were to put up restrictions for player, they would reach that restriction in the same pace all the 99 players did but much faster. In the end, everyone is 'maxed' and everyone finds the site boring once again.

Discord are for plebs

I'm not sure how making players more complicated to set up is going to help nubs. Fuck, I think I'd be confused for a good while. The player types seems like an unneeded complication to me. We got rid of them for a reason.

I think we definitely need to make it harder to max. That was the idea of the first update scale, but I am to understand we just increased the amount of TP earned or something. We need to make it tougher to max and not increase the TP people get to match it.

Quote:Originally posted by Tim Bisley@Jan 30 2013, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure how making players more complicated to set up is going to help nubs. Fuck, I think I'd be confused for a good while. The player types seems like an unneeded complication to me. We got rid of them for a reason.

I think we definitely need to make it harder to max. That was the idea of the first update scale, but I am to understand we just increased the amount of TP earned or something. We need to make it tougher to max and not increase the TP people get to match it.

THe problem with making it harder to max is that everyone is already max in the first place. noobs will not be able to catch up and will retire as a 4th liner.

Discord are for plebs