Create Account

Official NBA Thread

rondo who?

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Feb 1 2013, 05:32 PM
OKC fans that are not from Oklahoma are the epitome of bandwagoners.
thats just fact, sorry

There needs to be an exception here for people who were Seattle fans.
And I think people who are new to the sport can choose whatever team appeals to them.
When I started watching basketball I chose the worst team in the nba (LA Clippers) all they had was Chris Kaman and a Rookie Eric Gordan and then they got Blake and then paul and got really good. I guess it's a little different when you start watching and just go with the "Best" team though.

Terence Ross is gonna win the slam dunk competition.

Quote:Originally posted by TEDDYbear777@Feb 8 2013, 12:58 AM

There needs to be an exception here for people who were Seattle fans.
And I think people who are new to the sport can choose whatever team appeals to them.
When I started watching basketball I chose the worst team in the nba (LA Clippers) all they had was Chris Kaman and a Rookie Eric Gordan and then they got Blake and then paul and got really good. I guess it's a little different when you start watching and just go with the "Best" team though.
yea Seattle fans that are OKC fans are fine too obviously.
but its just annoying listening to people from different states brag about the Thunder or the Heat lol
unless you were a fan before they got good

Pacers are my most hated team now. Psycho T throws Valanciunas to the ground and no call. They also get away with EVERYTHING, unless its just against the raptors. They literally foul every play.

Rudy makes the game winning shot anyways! Fuck I love this guy! He is so clutch! Causes a steal in the last seconds of regulation and gets it to Amir and then Amir sends it to OT with a buzzer beater! Then Gay makes the game winning shot!!!

This guy in unreal!!!!

Big game for JV too!

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 8 2013, 07:56 PM
Rudy makes the game winning shot anyways! Fuck I love this guy! He is so clutch! Causes a steal in the last seconds of regulation and gets it to Amir and then Amir sends it to OT with a buzzer beater! Then Gay makes the game winning shot!!!

This guy in unreal!!!!

Big game for JV too!

[Image: omg-1.gif]

[Image: hallsy.png]

wizards. John wall is back baby

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

The Bucks better get their shit together... 2 loses, better win in DET tmw..

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Feb 8 2013, 10:17 PM
wizards. John wall is back baby

One of my favourite players to watch.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Feb 8 2013, 10:22 PM
The Bucks better get their shit together... 2 loses, better win in DET tmw..

Drummond is out for 4-6 weeks I heard too

Is there a more clutch player than Rudy Gay?

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 12 2013, 08:38 PM
The Truth is just to name one. Rudy has been stepping up though and it's nice to see.

The bucks REALLY need to get their shit together, not having Sanders these last few games has killed them. Getting out rebounded by everyone and their mothers.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Feb 12 2013, 06:39 PM

Kyrie Irving

[Image: aOowRDF.png]