Create Account

Karlsson out indefinetely

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Feb 13 2013, 07:43 PM
It kind of looked like Karlsson dove tbh.

That was pretty dumb

Discord are for plebs

I'm so rattled. Fuck

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

just saw a good video of the play. To you people saying cooke did this on purpose, go to lenscrafters get some prescription glasses and re-look at the play.

SO LULZY

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Actually the refs fault fucking retarded faggets refs, fuck you refs

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Feb 13 2013, 11:41 PM
I'm so rattled. Fuck

Yeahthat

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by gee gee no re@Feb 14 2013, 07:11 AM
Actually the refs fault fucking retarded faggets refs, fuck you refs

Yeah should have been called out in the Penguins end, this whole thing could have been avoided...

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

dont worry sens fans. If Price gets hurt, we'll be jumping off the cliff too. :lol:

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Lol

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 10:47 AM
Lol

Probably still mad we stole Karlsson from the Ducks.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toastrio@Feb 14 2013, 10:56 AM

Probably still mad we stole Karlsson from the Ducks.
Oh god no, I hate Karlsson with a passion, you guys can keep him please please keep him. I find it funny that people think that's dirty for sure though. Either Cooke has a future in acting or that was entirely an accident

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 11:01 AM

Oh god no, I hate Karlsson with a passion, you guys can keep him please please keep him.  I find it funny that people think that's dirty for sure though. Either Cooke has a future in acting or that was entirely an accident

I cannot think of a single reason why anyone would hate Karlsson. The guy is great on the ice and from what I've seen, he has no attitude at all.

And yes, it was obviously an accident. I got drawn into the blame Cooke boat last night because god damn Karlsson is our season. :( Now it's up to Andy alone. :lol:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 11:01 AM

Oh god no, I hate Karlsson with a passion, you guys can keep him please please keep him.  I find it funny that people think that's dirty for sure though. Either Cooke has a future in acting or that was entirely an accident

Yeah guys keep your norris dman, he's not good enough for almighty Maxy and his Ducks

Poor Mehdi. He was shitting himself last night. It was an accident but he was yelling about getting Neil and Konopka to take runs at Sid and Malkin and Tanger and taking their heads off etc.

U AINT TINKIN STRAIGHT MEHDS

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Feb 14 2013, 11:16 AM
Poor Mehdi.  He was shitting himself last night.  It was an accident but he was yelling about getting Neil and Konopka to take runs at Sid and Malkin and Tanger and taking their heads off etc. 

U AINT TINKIN STRAIGHT MEHDS

If he talked about Konopka, he ain't no real Sens fan

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Toastrio@Feb 14 2013, 11:14 AM

I cannot think of a single reason why anyone would hate Karlsson. The guy is great on the ice and from what I've seen, he has no attitude at all.

And yes, it was obviously an accident. I got drawn into the blame Cooke boat last night because god damn Karlsson is our season. :( Now it's up to Andy alone.  :lol:
I just dislike his style of play and more so the way the media talks about him like he's the next coming of Lidstrom. Guy had one great season I'd like to see him back it up a couple more times before getting such praise