Create Account

Official Soccer Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Feb 13 2013, 09:35 PM
Also, is anybody watching the Borrussia Dortmund game? I can't catch it on TV :(

I watched it.
Dortmund was clearly better, but made some stupid mistakes in the defense.
So Donezk could get this draw. But I am pretty sure Dortmund will make the next round.

Quote:Originally posted by joecool37@Feb 14 2013, 12:28 PM

I watched it.
Dortmund was clearly better, but made some stupid mistakes in the defense.
So Donezk could get this draw. But I am pretty sure Dortmund will make the next round.

I'm hoping Dortmund make the next round. I like Dortmund so when i saw they tied I was disappointed. All they need is a tie less than 2-2 and they're good Tongue

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

anyone know which channel I can catch the Milan-Inter game on? I don't have Rai.

BALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG THAT BEAUT

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

El Classico tomorrow.
Munich-Dortmund the day after tomorrow.

Nice days of soccer. Smile

Did anyone else watch that Tott game though?

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

So Balloteli just commissioned a statue of himself for his home in Italy, lol.

http://espnfc.com/news/story?id=1356447&cc=5901

Quote:Originally posted by Fernando@Feb 27 2013, 02:01 PM
So Balloteli just commissioned a statue of himself for his home in Italy, lol.

http://espnfc.com/news/story?id=1356447&cc=5901

Lol, I freaking love this guy.

fuck Barca......hopefully Milan gets the goal to put them through.

bye milan :(

Who wins?

PSG V Barca
Juventus V Bayern
Madrid V Galatasaray
BvB V Malaga

Barca:
Although I want them out soooo bad, and I love PSG so it would be sick to watch Ibra and Pastore hammer these queers out, I do feel PSG still has a couple steps to take before really performing as a top club in the final 4, Barca is a bit too strong for them atm. :(

Juventus:
Im going with mostly obv or fav picks, I feel there needs to be one upset and I do think Juventus and there awesome D can upset the German giants. I would also love to see Bayern out, just as much as Barca, maybe a lil less.

Madrid:
My boys better wipe Galatasaray out clean. After a terrible first round luck having to face Man U, I think Drogba and his crew were the best possible team for Madrid to face this round (cannot face Malaga cuz spannish) so hopefully they keep up their great play. Also its the battle of Ronaldo and Yilmaz who are leading in goals!

Borussia:
Probably my most confident choice, Malaga has been cinderella like to even get here, but upsetting BvB will be much harder than upsetting Porto. I'd love to see it though!

Barca those fgts make it cause PSG - Ibra = loooooooooooooooooooool

Bayern, juve arent experienced enough theyll do well but Bayern gotta choke in the final tho, no one gonna stop them from making it,

Galatasaray. Drogba >

Dortmund.

btw Deezy Madrid couldve gotten Malaga its only the Group Stage and R16 where you cant get someone from your own country

PSG was lucky to come out with a tie today

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Apr 2 2013, 05:16 PM
PSG was lucky to come out with a tie today

I wouldnt say lucky, the goals they scored were lucky but the chances they missed were unlucky..
All 4 goals were easily avoidable imo

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Apr 2 2013, 05:21 PM

I wouldnt say lucky, the goals they scored were lucky but the chances they missed were unlucky..
All 4 goals were easily avoidable imo

Still think they got lucky. Although they might have gotten unlucky with their chances, Ibra's goal should not have counted. Messi getting injured completely swayed the second half in PSG's favor which made the game closer than it would have been had Messi played the full 90. He wasn't even having a strong game and he had a goal and a missed opportunity.