Create Account

Karlsson out indefinetely

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 02:38 PM
Souray has had a +60 point season, Beauch was a superb dman in 06-07,  Sbisa put up great numbers on a struggling team last season

Lydman and Allen are our only two who haven't had great great seasons numbers wise. Sorry but you don't have to win the Norris to have a great season. That's just idiotic

Well, if less than 30 points and above average defense are "great" numbers, Karlsson's season was godly.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 03:38 PM
Souray has had a +60 point season, Beauch was a superb dman in 06-07,  Sbisa put up great numbers on a struggling team last season

Lydman and Allen are our only two who haven't had great great seasons numbers wise. Sorry but you don't have to win the Norris to have a great season. That's just idiotic
Beauchemin WAS a superb dman is the only half way right thing you have said in this entire thread. Even that is a stretch.

Maxy is awesome

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Feb 14 2013, 03:13 PM

Beauchemin WAS a superb dman is the only half way right thing you have said in this entire thread. Even that is a stretch.
So Souray didn't put up 64 points in 06-07?

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 14 2013, 03:27 PM

So Souray didn't put up 64 points in 06-07?
What is your point?
sweet, souray had a big season 6-7 years ago.
karlsson is better than any dman on your team.

Karlsson was playing better this year than last. To say he's not good defensively just shows that you don't watch Sens games. Norris for sure.

While it probably wasn't intentional, I still hate Cooke prior to this and more so now just for the fact that he took out our best player.

Fuck the refs.

And I think he'll come back just as good as before, Teemu Selanne suffered a torn achilles tendon at a young age, he turned out okay.

Sens can borrow Rielly for a few games if they'd like.

Quote:Originally posted by Jamie@Feb 14 2013, 12:39 PM
Karlsson was playing better this year than last. To say he's not good defensively just shows that you don't watch Sens games. Norris for sure.

While it probably wasn't intentional, I still hate Cooke prior to this and more so now just for the fact that he took out our best player.

Fuck the refs.

And I think he'll come back just as good as before, Teemu Selanne suffered a torn achilles tendon at a young age, he turned out okay.

lol.

By your logic of judging someone based on their past. Chris Neil is so fucking dirty.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Feb 14 2013, 03:43 PM

lol.

By your logic of judging someone based on their past. Chris Neil is so fucking dirty.
everybody on the universe is judged by their past.
tf r u tlkin bout

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Feb 14 2013, 04:43 PM

lol.

Yeah, how many times as he been suspended? Not one single time. Neil is an agitator and does it very well, he's not "so fucking dirty"

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Feb 14 2013, 12:45 PM

everybody on the universe is judged by their past.
tf r u tlkin bout

doesn't mean it isn't stupid.

Cooke wasn't suspended once last year and was good offensively. He hasn't been suspended once this year and hasn't done anything to show he will.

It is just stupid.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Feb 14 2013, 04:52 PM

Cooke wasn't suspended once last year and was good offensively. He hasn't been suspended once this year and hasn't done anything to show he will.

It is just stupid.
Lmao one season compared to a whole career of dirty hits. He ended Savard's career for fuck sakes.

Take off the blinds JT, Cooke is the scum of the NHL.

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Feb 14 2013, 04:43 PM

lol.

You can't just throw the past of a guy with such long track record for being dirty out the window because he went like one season without an incident. I think he needs another 1-2 seasons out of situations where dirty play is questioned in his game. People still look at Bertuzzi unfavourably and call him scum over one incident that happened 8+ years ago. People do change, and I do think Cooke has changed, but he needs to earn respect as a clean player back, it's not, nor should it be, just handed to him.

Quote:Originally posted by BeeDub@Feb 14 2013, 04:42 PM
Sens can borrow Rielly for a few games if they'd like.
When they play the pens.

Quote:Originally posted by BasedMinkus@Feb 14 2013, 03:52 PM

It is just stupid.
ok so that just cancels out the rest of his career and nobody should hate him?
dat silly JT