Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Mar 11 2013, 05:10 PM

Disagree. Tannehill is gonna be a really good QB imo

I think he'll be average, but that wasn't my point. Even if Tannehill improves, I don't see that franchise improving much, especially if Bush leaves.

Miami signed Hartline and actually aren't looking at Wallace right now. They want to shore up the other side of the ball first

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by EverettTaylor@Mar 11 2013, 04:33 PM
Miami signed Hartline and actually aren't looking at Wallace right now. They want to shore up the other side of the ball first
Yeah I heard Miami isn't really looking too much into Wallace.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

A few people here have been saying that Miami is more interested in Jennings than Wallace.

FUCK THIS SHIT FACK!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

as a Pats fan im interested in Ed Reed or Dashon Goldson, Greg Jennings, and John Abraham

doubt we sign any of them, but those are the guys i want the Pats to go after

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 11 2013, 04:45 PM
FUCK THIS SHIT FACK!
Guy wouldn't take a pay cut and you guys need some defense. You've got Torrey Smith who's >>> Anquan anyways

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 11 2013, 04:48 PM

Guy wouldn't take a pay cut and you guys need some defense. You've got Torrey Smith who's >>> Anquan anyways
Boldin was an absolute beast in the playoffs.
wouldnt have won the SB without him

No, but my team is now in perrenial rebuild form :( FML

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Plus Boldin provided a presence at wideout that's tough to find. He's incredibly smart, big and strong while not the quickest.

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Mar 11 2013, 04:48 PM
as a Pats fan im interested in Ed Reed or Dashon Goldson, Greg Jennings, and John Abraham

doubt we sign any of them, but those are the guys i want the Pats to go after
I'd like Dwight Freeney, or Abraham. And I'd really like to pick up Amendola if we can't get Wes Welker. If we pick up Amendola then Jennings would be a nice replacement for Welker and have Amendola at the slot. Lloyd and Jennings as our top 2

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Mar 11 2013, 04:49 PM

Boldin was an absolute beast in the playoffs.
wouldnt have won the SB without him
He's so hot and cold though. I like Smith's speed much more than Boldin's hands.

I hope Reed re-signs.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 11 2013, 05:55 PM

He's so hot and cold though. I like Smith's speed much more than Boldin's hands.

Boldin's consistency and strength as well.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 11 2013, 04:53 PM

I'd like Dwight Freeney, or Abraham. And I'd really like to pick up Amendola if we can't get Wes Welker. If we pick up Amendola then Jennings would be a nice replacement for Welker and have Amendola at the slot. Lloyd and Jennings as our top 2
i still dont see Welker leaving.
i could be wrong, but id be shocked if he doesnt stay in NE

alot of talk that the Pats are gonna cut Lloyd...he is due a 3mil bonus on March 17th and most people seem to think he'll be gone.
i wouldnt mind it if they sign Jennings