Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 13 2013, 04:53 PM

My money's on him busting in Denver.

And Amendola is who we will go after but it'll be a bad move too. He's a major pussy

Danny Amendola is far from a pussy lol

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 13 2013, 05:05 PM

Yeah I'd prefer Josh Cribbs over Wallace. He's just as quick and not as much of a personality risk

Are you serious...lmao

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Mar 14 2013, 02:09 AM

Are you serious...lmao
Wallace can't run routes he's a one trick pony he can run straight and fast.he's not worth the money he's getting he's extremely overrated and is a risk off the field.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Mar 14 2013, 02:07 AM

Danny Amendola is far from a pussy lol
Read further into the thread he's not durable is what I meant worded it incorrectly.

CB Sean Smith gets 3-yrs/$18mil from Kansas City

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 14 2013, 12:57 PM

Wallace can't run routes he's a one trick pony he can run straight and fast.he's not worth the money he's getting he's extremely overrated and is a risk off the field.

come on Maxy...get your shit together bruh. he can turn short/medium catches in to huge gains.how many people can take a 5 yard slant to across the field and then turn up field and score? You're shitting on him for no reason. He's a great player. is he worth 60M? no, but he only got that because he was the premier young guy on the market.

Quote:Originally posted by Dyl@Mar 14 2013, 02:32 PM

come on Maxy...get your shit together bruh. he can turn short/medium catches in to huge gains.how many people can take a 5 yard slant to across the field and then turn up field and score? You're shitting on him for no reason. He's a great player. is he worth 60M? no, but he only got that because he was the premier young guy on the market.
I put Wallace in the same category that Chris Johnson is in. He was playing for his pay day, now he's got his money and he's not going to care anymore. Chris Johnson said "I want to be the highest paid running back in the game" Adrian Peterson said "I want to be the BEST PLAYER in the game" Wallace has an attitude problem, he's not out there to make his team better, he's out there to make himself rich. He's got the same complex that Terrell Owens has. He's not somebody you want on your team especially a young team. He's going to cause more problems than he will great plays I'm willing to bet

Amendola is a cheap man's Welker... and we paid him more...

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Mar 14 2013, 03:02 PM
Amendola is a cheap man's Welker... and we paid him more...
It wasn't about the money. Tennessee offered him more than both Denver and NE and he didn't even think about it. He wants to win and be wanted. He didn't feel wanted in NE.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 14 2013, 03:07 PM

It wasn't about the money. Tennessee offered him more than both Denver and NE and he didn't even think about it. He wants to win and be wanted. He didn't feel wanted in NE.
He also sold his house in NWE like a couple months ago. It seems like his mind was made up before that he wasn't coming back.

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Mar 14 2013, 03:08 PM

He also sold his house in NWE like a couple months ago. It seems like his mind was made up before that he wasn't coming back.
Iunno about that. I heard on NFL.com dunno how reliable they are in regards to this Tongue that he called NE after Denver offered him his contract and NE said they had their player (Amendola)

Haha, I think everyone figured that it was going to be one or the other. I just hate the loyalty that the Pats showed to Welker. In all honestly, this extension should have been signed last year. The fact it got to this point is disgusting.

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Mar 14 2013, 03:08 PM

He called the Patriots back after Denver gave him the 2yr/12mil offer to see if they would match it, and the Pats stuck to 2yr/10mil.
i dont think he had his mind made up at all...i think he wanted to stay with the Pats, but the Pats acted like assholes.
idk how anyone could blame Welker for leaving honestly (not saying you are, but ive heard people blame him for leaving for the extra money)

Quote:Originally posted by Chive On@Mar 14 2013, 03:14 PM
Haha, I think everyone figured that it was going to be one or the other. I just hate the loyalty that the Pats showed to Welker. In all honestly, this extension should have been signed last year. The fact it got to this point is disgusting.
IIRC they offered him a 3 year deal last off season, worth more money than he got this offseason and he didn't like it

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 14 2013, 03:25 PM

IIRC they offered him a 3 year deal last off season, worth more money than he got this offseason and he didn't like it
supposedly the offer was 3yr/24mil.
his agent clearly misread the market