Create Account

2014 Winter Classic Jersey

These are sexy as fuck...

[Image: KpXKBRP.jpg]

Here is Detroits...

[Image: jFtYdm3.jpg]

same shit tbh, they should have went with the Green (St.Pats I think) ones.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Those are so freaking sexy. I'll either get a Kadri, Lupul, Gardiner, or Rielly one.

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Apr 7 2013, 10:09 AM
I would have loved the St.Pats but these are amazing. It's old school, the leaf and the strips. I have a Kessel and Phaneuf jersey so I'm between Kadri, Lupul, or Reimer. I think I'm going to try and stray away from getting a Lupul one until he can stay healthy.

I still think that Canadian teams should be seperate from American teams in the Winter Classic. You guys have the Heritage Classic, keep the Winter american.....

Evidently, the NHL disagrees with me. It should have been Boston - Detroit.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Apr 7 2013, 10:09 AM

I don't even think the St. Pats ones look that great. These ones look far better. The blue and white are so sharp, the leaf logo on this one looks sexy, stripes are also sexy as fark.

These IMO are the best jerseys in league history.

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Apr 7 2013, 10:31 AM
I still think that Canadian teams should be seperate from American teams in the Winter Classic. You guys have the Heritage Classic, keep the Winter american.....

I would agree if it was any team but the leafs and habs in there. The Leafs and Habs are both original 6 teams and have the most fans in the NHL. The winter classic is a huge event, much bigger than the heritage classic. You can't and shouldn't exclude those two giants from anything.

I still think that Canadian teams should be seperate from American teams in the Winter Classic. [b]You guys have the Heritage Classic, keep the Winter american.....

Evidently, the NHL disagrees with me. It should have been Boston - Detroit.[/b]

We've had 2 in a decade lmao

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Apr 7 2013, 10:37 AM

I would agree if it was any team but the leafs and habs in there. The Leafs and Habs are both original 6 teams and have the most fans in the NHL. The winter classic is a huge event, much bigger than the heritage classic. You can't and shouldn't exclude those two giants from anything.

Leafs vs. Habs every year tbh

Detroit's jerseys are sexy tbh

I hope this is a joke... You want to exclude the 2 largest hockey markets from it?

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Apr 7 2013, 10:32 AM

I would agree. Most likely being biased but whatever. I really like the leafs Alternate jersey as well.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Apr 7 2013, 10:32 AM

I don't even think the St. Pats ones look that great. These ones look far better. The blue and white are so sharp, the leaf logo on this one looks sexy, stripes are also sexy as fark.

just to be different Id go St.Pats. Every Toronto jersey looks the same to me :lol:

I was dissapointed when the habs unveiled their Heritage Classic jersey, they should have went white with blue stripe.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Apr 7 2013, 10:42 AM

I would agree. Most likely being biased but whatever. I really like the leafs Alternate jersey as well.

the Leafs alternate is sexy I have to admit.

I heard the Wings ones will be Red.
Red v Blue?

Quote:Originally posted by KingBlake@Apr 7 2013, 10:44 AM
I heard the Wings ones will be Red.
Red v Blue?

yep.

[Image: 40830_10151339615807466_2072279143_n.png]