Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 25 2013, 07:20 PM

How anyone  thinks Tim Tebow is a good QB is beyond me but you seem to have that one locked up

i think he's a good qb? pretty sure i've said he's a winner and finds ways to win games, but is indeed a shitty qb.

oh, and bayless sucks tebow's dick, so i don't know what point you're trying to prove.

Quote:Originally posted by El Rusty Mexicano@Apr 25 2013, 06:24 PM
oh, and bayless sucks tebow's dick, so i don't know what point you're trying to prove.
I don't agree with everything Bayless says doesn't mean I can't still like him. Tebow doesn't find ways to win games either. He's a bum and always will be as a QB. He didn't "Win" shit. He beat nonplayoff teams and beat a declining Pittsburgh team by a fluke. His defense was the only reason Denver did anything that season. Kyle Orton beat 4 Playoff teams that season. Tebow beat 4 sub .500 teams and threw one lucky pass in OT to beat the one team he played who was any good

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

So ur a big tebow fan

Quote:Originally posted by El Rusty Mexicano@Apr 25 2013, 06:52 PM
So ur a big tebow fan
Yeah the biggest Rolleyes
Knew he was garbage after having to watch him every game at work lol. He's a glorified full back

Lol. I watch First Take to see SAS make Bayless look like a retard, and then watch until they start yelling at each other. I almost never take anything out of the episodes there.

It's like Intentianal talk.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Skip Bayless is a cartoon character.
i feel like he shows up to the ESPN studio and the producers hand him a script with the stupidest shit possible that he can say.
and he reads off of it.

Maxy would be the one person that thinks he "tells it how it is" tho lol

Stephen A. Smith is equally as bad.
that show is possibly the worst show on TV
epitome of what ESPN has become

No. I love First Take. My favorite thing to watch whenever I'm sick and stay home from school.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy@Apr 25 2013, 06:57 PM
Skip Bayless is a cartoon character.
i feel like he shows up to the ESPN studio and the producers hand him a script with the stupidest shit possible that he can say.
and he reads off of it.

Maxy would be the one person that thinks he "tells it how it is" tho lol
He's entertaining as fuck and isn't afraid to hurt people's feelings that's telling it how it is. Like I said I don't agree with him on everything (Actually most things) but I think he's funny as hell and I like how he doesn't give a fuck. How everyone should be. Fuck correctness

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy@Apr 25 2013, 07:58 PM
Stephen A. Smith is equally as bad.
that show is possibly the worst show on TV
epitome of what ESPN has become

Agreed. Show is shit.

Skip Bayless is the sports analyst equivalent to Chael Sonnen. Both are assholes, both are idiots and both make a mockery of themselves.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Apr 25 2013, 07:35 PM
Skip Bayless is the sports analyst equivalent to Chael Sonnen. Both are assholes, both are idiots and both make a mockery of themselves.
That's about right, only difference is Chael I find annoying while skip makes me laugh

Tavon Austin to the rams, just what Bradford needs assuming he plays up to the hype

Lol Jets trade away Revis and pick Millner