Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 26 2013, 11:36 PM

4 years is huge. Especially for D men. But I realize all of what you're saying. Another thing that concerns me with Letang are the injuries.
What about Gardiner and Rielly's injuries Tongue

I honestly cant believe people are arguing with me because I want my team to take the safe route and give up a pretty fair market offer for a UFA player in a year.

I cant wait until if and when Letang gets dealt and it will be even less than what I wanted the Leafs to give up.

If I was Toronto and Letang wanted to be there, Id offer Kulemin, Gardiner, 1st and I think itd be pretty fair value.

Letang is 26, its not like he wouldnt be a part of the young core also.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 26 2013, 11:40 PM
If I was Toronto and Letang wanted to be there, Id offer Kulemin, Gardiner, 1st and I think itd be pretty fair value.

Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 26 2013, 09:40 PM

Im just worried about the cap problem it could create in the future.

Signing Phil Kessel long term needs to be done before I even want Letang on this team.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 10:39 PM
I honestly cant believe people are arguing with me because I want my team to take the safe route and give up a pretty fair market offer for a UFA player in a year.

I cant wait until if and when Letang gets dealt and it will be even less than what I wanted the Leafs to give up.

if the offer is that bad, there will be 28 other teams ready to outbid them.

Quote:Originally posted by Magenta@Jun 26 2013, 10:39 PM

What about Gardiner and Rielly's injuries Tongue

Both just own time things. I don't think Letang's ever played 82 games in a season.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 11:42 PM

Signing Phil Kessel long term needs to be done before I even want Letang on this team.
Letang>Kessel

Quote:Originally posted by Magenta@Jun 26 2013, 08:43 PM

Letang>Kessel

Kadri> Crosby

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Magenta@Jun 26 2013, 09:43 PM

Letang>Kessel
Since I trolled a few of you today, you guys might as well do the same back to me. :lol: Its only fair.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 26 2013, 10:40 PM

I'd consider that deal tbh. I think Gardiner could be a star in the league but Letang already is. Kuli is nothing special. 1st rounder could be a gem in this draft. Makes me nervous.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 26 2013, 11:42 PM

Both just own time things. I don't think Letang's ever played 82 games in a season.
Fair enough... Letang does seem to get injured almost every year.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 26 2013, 09:45 PM

I'd consider that deal tbh. I think Gardiner could be a star in the league but Letang already is. Kuli is nothing special. 1st rounder could be a gem in this draft. Makes me nervous.
Would consider only if the 1st Round Pick is removed... I would be able to give away Gardiner but a huge no to Rielly. I seen him live and he controls the play everytime he is out there. I know how good he is.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 10:42 PM

I think youll be alright. Id assume both would ask for somewhere in the low 7 area which is manageable. You guys have a pretty solid cap situation once you get rid of Komisarek.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 26 2013, 10:47 PM

Would consider only if the 1st Round Pick is removed... I would be able to give away Gardiner but a huge no to Rielly. I seen him live and he controls the play everytime he is out there. I know how good he is.
Same, I saw him during the subway super series thing. Absolutely crazy how he controls it.