Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Apparently those rumors are false.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 30s
Kris Letang's agent Kent Hughes on reports their preferred destination is TOR: "We haven't discussed the Toronto Maple Leafs. Period..

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jun 27 2013, 08:13 AM

Kris Letang's agent Kent Hughes on reports their preferred destination is TOR: "We haven't discussed the Toronto Maple Leafs. Period..

Hopefully it is false. If the trade were to go down I'd wake up in a cold sweat every night for the next 10 years due to Gardiner becoming a star and dominating.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Jun 27 2013, 09:30 AM

Hopefully it is false. If the trade were to go down I'd wake up in a cold sweat every night for the next 10 years due to Gardiner becoming a star and dominating.
How good is Gardiner gonna be for fuck sakes?

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jun 27 2013, 08:44 AM

Have you ever heard of a cheese wheel that rolled away after far too many slices?

Quote:Originally posted by Idot@Jun 26 2013, 10:47 PM
i hope 1 of gardiner/rielly goes so i can hear all the leafs fans pull a 180 and say how bad he actually was

You and me both.

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jun 27 2013, 08:44 AM

I'm not saying he will be as dominate has we hope but he defintely has the potential. Did you watch him during the playoffs? He controlled the game every time he was on the ice and made Boston look extremely silly. It's just something I would rather keep onto to see how he progressess.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 27 2013, 10:53 AM

I'm not saying he will be as dominate has we hope but he defintely has the potential. Did you watch him during the playoffs? He controlled the game every time he was on the ice and made Boston look extremely silly. It's just something I would rather keep onto to see how he progressess.

He turned it over when pressured, quite a bit. His skating was fantastic though.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 27 2013, 11:53 AM

What I'm getting at here is...is he going to be better then Letang? And is it that significant?

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jun 27 2013, 12:07 PM

He turned it over when pressured, quite a bit. His skating was fantastic though.

Quite a bit? He hardly turned it over at all in that series. He came in and was dominant. The only time he turned it over that was actually noticeable was that OT goal in game 7 trying to clear the puck away. He was much better with his turnovers in the playoffs.

Gardiner

Regular Season

GP - 12
Giveaways - 12
Takeaways - 6

Playoffs

GP - 6
Giveaways - 12
Takeaways - 12

Quote:Originally posted by Real Deal@Jun 27 2013, 12:30 PM
Gardiner

Regular Season

GP - 12
Giveaways - 12
Takeaways - 6

Playoffs

GP - 6
Giveaways - 12
Takeaways - 12
?

Lecavlier bought out by tampa, woudnt be a bad center for Kessel. Wink

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jun 27 2013, 08:13 AM

No shit Nate. If he said yeah we want to go to Toronto he'd get buttfucked with fines and Toronto would probably get in trouble for tampering :lol:

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Diglet.OvO@Jun 27 2013, 01:46 PM
Lecavlier bought out by tampa, woudnt be a bad center for Kessel. Wink
Always loved him, although it sounds like Montreal is where he wants to go.

Chris Nichols ‏@Nichols_NHLPool 59m
Sources tell @RobRossi_Trib that #Pens offered Kris Letang an eight-year deal worth around $54 million with a response wanted by weekend.

Chris Nichols ‏@Nichols_NHLPool 58m
That cap hit would be around $6.75M per. Sources also tell @RobRossi_Trib #Pens are agreeable to paying Letang slightly over $7M annually.

Chris Nichols ‏@Nichols_NHLPool 59s
If Kris Letang trade were needed, #Pens prefer Western partner and are intrigued by prospects w/ #Canucks and #NHLDucks. Via @RobRossi_Trib

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23