Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Bumpity.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quack Quack Quack bitches.

Even tho coming from rossi its prolly still crap

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 27 2013, 08:58 PM
Quack Quack Quack bitches.

Even tho coming from rossi its prolly still crap
Oh lawd, I prefer a defensive Dman to play with Fowler but I'd be open to moving Bobby for Letang

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 10m
Hearing that Letang camp informed Penguins earlier tonight that they were turning down an 8-year contract offer worth around $56 million...

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1m
Also told that Letang camp counter-offered with a long-term deal which would pay less than $8 M (north of $7.5 M); Pens said too high
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 9m
Whether more contract talks are coming or whether Pens put Letang on trade market remains to be seen...
Expand

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I heard Coburn and a 1st for Bobby Ryan, so that would leave Anaheim out of the Letang sweepstakes (if true).

I still don't know what Toronto would give up because a lot of their trade worthy roster players make a lot of money.

Biggs, 1st, and Franson?

Quote:Originally posted by c00kies@Jun 27 2013, 09:24 PM
I heard Coburn and a 1st for Bobby Ryan, so that would leave Anaheim out of the Letang sweepstakes (if true).

I still don't know what Toronto would give up because a lot of their trade worthy roster players make a lot of money.

Biggs, 1st, and Franson?
Gardiner before Franson and I heard Murray wasn't big on Coburn. Could still happen but he was looking for Couts

Good we dont need Letang. and waste pieces on him when we have our own versions of him. Two Versions.

Letang just rejected 56M from Pittsburgh.. we might have a "James Harden" deal here.. if any b-ball fans know what I mean..

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 09:48 PM
Good we dont need Letang. and waste pieces on him when we have our own versions of him. Two Versions.
Possible versions

Edler,1st, "x" prospect for letang plz

i just want edler gone

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jun 27 2013, 06:48 PM

smh dion

Quote:Originally posted by c00kies@Jun 27 2013, 09:24 PM

Biggs, 1st, and Franson?

Im guessing if Letang is in play, we wouldn't move Ryan for Coburn+1st (which we wouldnt do anyways because its an underpayment).

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jun 27 2013, 09:55 PM

Im guessing if Letang is in play, we wouldn't move Ryan for Coburn+1st (which we wouldnt do anyways because its an underpayment).
Yeah I'm not crazy about that Coburn isn't anything special

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 27 2013, 08:57 PM

Yeah I'm not crazy about that Coburn isn't anything special

I agree. I was hoping for an Edler for Ryan type deal, but I don't know if that is likely with the realignment (same division/conference thingy).

Edit: I'm one of the rare people that doesn't want Letang, especially at 7+M.

Quote:Originally posted by Riggs@Jun 27 2013, 06:50 PM
Letang just rejected 56M from Pittsburgh.. we might have a "James Harden" deal here.. if any b-ball fans know what I mean..

except Shero is smarter than the OKC GM

[Image: aOowRDF.png]