Create Account

Letang to Toronto?

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2013, 12:02 AM

No not a scary obsession I just feel really sorry for you because he's not gonna live up to it and you'll act the same way you do every time someone makes a mistake on the Leafs and throw you're little crybaby bitch fit and threaten to burn your stuff and shit.
Well this is confusing. We aren't allowed to speculate what we believe he could become but Maxy is allowed to predict how he will progress. Interesting.

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jun 28 2013, 01:01 AM
I don't know if it was mentioned, but the rumour isn't true. It was written by someone in an attempt to lower Letang's value so if Toronto pursued him, he'd be at a cheaper price. The writer is apparently getting a lot of shit for the article.

I think they're ignoring you man. I heard about that too though.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:04 AM

Or instead of becoming a moron you can think a little. Like I have said, we want to hold on to our young guys to let them progress. I don't see the problem in this. You disagree we get it, we have heard it over and over and over again. You aren't changing our minds.

Also you see the hype because it's all you see on here. No one ever talks in other team threads, it's always in here.
I have no problem with wanting to keep your prospects. Keep them lol. I have a problem with morons saying things like the quote from Dion that I quoted.

And the only reason there's talks in here is because Cam and Dion make the stupidest comments possible and gets a response.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:05 AM

Well this is confusing. We aren't allowed to speculate what we believe he could become but Maxy is allowed to predict how he will progress. Interesting.
No feel free to speculate but if you make stupid speculations expect a response from people who aren't wearing rose colored glasses Wink

But please can you show me where he said Potential in that post btw? I've been waiting. I mean you were so sure he said potential but I don't see it at all

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jun 27 2013, 09:06 PM

I think they're ignoring you man. I heard about that too though.
Taylor is currently obbssessed with Maxy, and Maxy is trying make sure that Dion and Taylor don't end up on the ledge of a building when Reilly isn't a Norris winner :ph34r:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2013, 12:07 AM

No feel free to speculate but if you make stupid speculations expect a response from people who aren't wearing rose colored glasses Wink

But please can you show me where he said Potential in that post btw? I've been waiting. I mean you were so sure he said potential but I don't see it at all
I have yet to make a stupid speculation. He has the potential to become something great. That's not dumb, it's the truth. Just like he also could bust. The only stupid speculation I have read is you saying he won't turn into anything and making it seem like that's fact.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 28 2013, 12:08 AM

Taylor is currently obbssessed with Maxy, and Maxy is trying make sure that Dion and Taylor don't end up on the ledge of a building when Reilly isn't a Norris winner :ph34r:
Lol something tells me they're too far gone unfortunately :( Cam's already got his internet hooked up there so I fully expect Dion and Taylor to follow suit soon :(

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 28 2013, 01:08 AM

Thanks JP, I was wondering what was going on.

You guys may carry on Smile

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 27 2013, 11:07 PM

I have no problem with wanting to keep your prospects. Keep them lol. I have a problem with morons saying things like the quote from Dion that I quoted.

And the only reason there's talks in here is because Cam and Dion make the stupidest comments possible and gets a response.
I think it's best if you no longer comment in the toronto threads Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:09 AM

I have yet to make a stupid speculation. He has the potential to become something great. That's not dumb, it's the truth. Just like he also could bust. The only stupid speculation I have read is you saying he won't turn into anything and making it seem like that's fact.
I never said you made a stupid speculation, and every post you've made has been a reply to the replies we've made to Dion... Who's made countless stupid speculations in here

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jun 28 2013, 12:09 AM

Thanks JP, I was wondering what was going on.

You guys may carry on Smile
The only quotes in Toronto threads that get attention in terms of actual hockey is the ones that are 0-1% likely to happen :lol:

All I want this offseason is one of Vinny, Weiss, Riberio, Briere, Richards?? +one of David Clarkson / Bryan Bickell / Nathan Horton + and Andrew Ference and the off season will be a success.

Screw Letang and his trade value and contract!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 28 2013, 12:07 AM

I didn't see that post tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 28 2013, 12:08 AM

Accurate.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Jun 28 2013, 12:12 AM

I didn't see that post tbh.
Now do you see what I'm replying to? I never said Reilly's not gonna be good. I think he's gonna be great, the type of hype in that post, is what I'm talking about. Posts like that are the ones that are the ones I'm referring to as stupid speculation and was the start of this whole thing