Create Account

Biggest Regret of 2011

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 04:02 AM

jeffrey

Jeffrey eh, that's cute. Can I call you Jeffy Wink

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Anyways, I think you all know my biggest regret.

That would be both A) Telling my friends I wanted to get with Casey and B) Not talking to her when I still had a chance with her.

The past is the past thoUndecided

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 12:59 AM

Do I really need to link you to urban dictionary or do you know what a penis is? :ph43r:
go back to your post, then go down one. You will then understand what i mean.

#GENE4HOF

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 01:03 AM

Jeffrey eh, that's cute. Can I call you Jeffy Wink

Maybe but thats kinda of gay. alot of girls call me that

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 03:03 AM

lower than a 5 And I had a girlfriend at the time who was like a 9, and it didn't end up so good

lolololol

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 1 2012, 01:04 AM

lolololol

ya, i fucked up, first girlfriend though and i didn't even get a chance to bang her :(

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 04:04 AM

Maybe but thats kinda of gay. alot of girls call me that

It's to rattle you while we're playing... you'll go to make a break-out pass and I'll yell from the bench, JEEEEFFFFFFYYY!!! GG JEFFY

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 01:05 AM

It's to rattle you while we're playing... you'll go to make a break-out pass and I'll yell from the bench, JEEEEFFFFFFYYY!!! GG JEFFY

y, do you have to rattle me, i'm that good

B)

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 04:06 AM

y, do you have to rattle me, i'm  that good

B)

Because it's so easy :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 01:07 AM

Because it's so easy :lol:

no not realy, last couple months have been some hard times ( drama from my story above)

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 04:08 AM

no not really, last couple months have been some hard times (drama from my story above)

You don't know hard times man.

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 01:09 AM

what was you biggest regret of 2011?

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 03:09 AM

Yeahthat

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 04:11 AM

Getting into a fight with my parents, they kicked me and my 2 brothers out of the house and now we live with our grandparents.

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 03:11 AM

UR FACE