Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Oct 21 2013, 07:28 AM
JerMichael Finley is in ICU.
damn...hopefully its not a broken neck or something

Still undergoing tests, but it's been called a 'significant neck injury.' Doesn't sound good.

For you guys that live in New England, I actually called WEEI today during the Salk and Holly show on my ride home from work. I got through, surprisingly, and I brought up the fact that the NFL changed the rule this year so offensive lineman can push teammates who have the ball. How can they call that legal, and the pushing on FGs/XPs not legal? Total B.S.

Regardless, the Pats should have never been in that situation. I think Josh McDaniels is a terrible playcaller, especially on 2nd down. Sometimes he seems like he has no clue how to run an offense.

And I want to rant a little about my Lions. Terrible, I mean GOD AWFUL, clock management at the end of the game. 3rd and long, with sub 2 minutes to go, why the hell would you pass the ball? Run the ball, force the Bungles to use their final timeout. Puts WAY more pressure on the offense, and even with the HORRIBLE punt from the Lions, they still would have been in a pretty good spot to force OT.

Oh well. At least the Bears lost, and Cutlers out for a while. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by meow@Oct 21 2013, 08:00 PM
Let's go Vikings! Towel

They'd be stupid not to hand the ball off to AP like 40 times tonight against that anemic Giants defense.

I've never been a big fan of his, but I really am rooting for Josh Freeman to play well for Minny.

FML

The hits just keep coming.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Oct 21 2013, 08:11 PM
FML

The hits just keep coming.

What you mean Spangs?

Quote:Originally posted by HOFF@Oct 21 2013, 08:09 PM

They'd be stupid not to hand the ball off to AP like 40 times tonight against that anemic Giants defense.

I've never been a big fan of his, but I really am rooting for Josh Freeman to play well for Minny.

Fucking Freeman!
I'm generally a casual fan, but last year I went to Minnesota and got to see a game, since then I've been following them closely

Quote:Originally posted by HOFF@Oct 21 2013, 09:12 PM

What you mean Spangs?

I'm a Giants fan.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Oct 21 2013, 08:14 PM

I'm a Giants fan.

OH GOD. I'm sorry.

Quote:Originally posted by HOFF@Oct 21 2013, 09:16 PM

OH GOD. I'm sorry.

It's like watching a car crash. :(

Never like them, BUT, they were decent. I just don't understand what happened to them. It's like the entire team was swapped out for much, MUCH worse players.

NFL 6
Spangs 1

Also, holy heck for injuries in Week 7

Cutler out for 4 weeks at least
Wayne out for season
Bradford out for season
Finley out for who knows(reading just a few weeks to maybe a month or so)
Doug Martin likey out for season
Cushing out for season
Texans running backs both hurt (Foster hamstring, Tate broke 4 ribs)

Calvin Johnson is a beast. Dez Bryant can't even hold his jock strap......

Dez at the end of the game was hilarious

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Oct 27 2013, 04:43 PM
Dez at the end of the game was hilarious

You mean during the entire game? He wasn't just bitching at the end, he was in Romo/Coaches/Teammates faces all game.

He's the next TO.

Bronco's down 21-7 in the 3rd quarter.

Finals score:
Denver 45
Washington 21

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: