Create Account

Amazing Trade In Deal This Weekend

Quote:Originally posted by HawksFan19@Nov 8 2013, 11:13 PM
Haha, My buddy went in store and reserved it for me

I would have reserved the copies online before I went to work had I known I was able to do so. I'm disappointed. But I have a backup plan as there's a FutureShop that's next to my old school that's always empty. I'll call them tomorrow morning if the line is too long at the one I plan to go to

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

From the Website:

Do note that this offer applies to Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii U titles valued at $59.99. So can't trade in for the limited or collectors edition D:

Excludes Vaughan, Nanaimo, Kelowa, St. James, Garden City, Pembina, Richmond Hill locations

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Nov 8 2013, 11:28 PM
From the Website:

Do note that this offer applies to Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii U titles valued at $59.99. So can't trade in for the limited or collectors edition D:

Excludes Vaughan, Nanaimo, Kelowa, St. James, Garden City, Pembina, Richmond Hill locations

Basically it's only the regular versions. Who cares :lol:

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Still an amazing deal

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

In line now, mine is letting you get all 3

How long are the lines?

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mystic Chevy@Nov 9 2013, 12:11 PM
How long are the lines?

I've been in line for an hour and counting and my city isn't that big

Oh fuck lol.

In line right now and it's stupid long. I already got Assassins Creed 4, but if I knew that you could get all three at one place, I'd be done now.

Still have this wait at best buy and one more at the other future shop. Good thing I was able to reserve or else I'd have nothing :lol:

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 79
14-3-0
Regular Season - [G 3] [A 8] [Pts 11] [+/- +3] [PIM 10] [Hits 16] [SB 45]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Neither stores have even opened up yet where I live lol.

shhiit

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever@Nov 9 2013, 12:33 PM
In line right now and it's stupid long. I already got Assassins Creed 4, but if I knew that you could get all three at one place, I'd be done now.

Still have this wait at best buy and one more at the other future shop. Good thing I was able to reserve or else I'd have nothing :lol:

They told me on phone I could get all three (and others, tons had three games) and then told us you can only get one when we got there...

Also guys check and see if your stores opened early, ours did

Good deal i didnt need madden 08 anymore.

I got pretty lucky, for whatever reason the Best Buy/Future Shop close to where I'm at wasn't busy at all first thing, they only let me get one at each spot though, so I got AC4 and BF4, the girlfriend is in line at the Best Buy on the other side of town to get COD, and I am gonna sell all 3 for $120 to my buddy tonight or tomorrow. Easy money.

I am trading in NHL 2K9 lol, I am just waiting for my dad to get up then I can go :lol: