Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Nov 16 2013, 12:34 AM

Leafs had more shots than the Sabres.

Welcome back Cheers

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Minor depth deal traded blacker amd some seconds for.Holland and gritty goon Staubitz. Holland and Blacker both have the same upside tho holland could be top 6 but that's a slim shot.

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Nov 16 2013, 09:29 AM
Minor depth deal traded blacker amd some seconds for.Holland and gritty goon Staubitz. Holland and Blacker both have the same upside tho holland could be top 6 but that's a slim shot.

Well either way Holland is going to get a great chance in the top six for the Leafs.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Nov 16 2013, 12:29 PM
Blacker hasn't really worked out for us and this trade gives us some much needed depth at Centre. I am not sure how good Holland can be but seems like a decent minor deal.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Nov 16 2013, 11:43 AM

Blacker hasn't really worked out for us and this trade gives us some much needed depth at Centre. I am not sure how good Holland can be but seems like a decent minor deal.
About the same as Blacker, he's decent he's been given every chance for the Ducks to be in the lineup but never really shined. Staubitz on the other hand, I'd be praying you never see him in the nhl tbh, all he did as a duck was take stupid penalties and suspensions, never added anything.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Calling a 5-1 leafs win

(Holland, Kessel x2, Lupul, Gardiner)

Oh ya game again tonight sick now I have my laptop fixed again I can watch it

West Kendall

Wow I never watched Buffalo this year yikes they make edmonton and calgary look good lol

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Nov 16 2013, 07:45 PM
Wow I never watched Buffalo this year yikes they make edmonton and calgary look good lol
We are actually playing really well also. Our cycle game is finally coming together.

Quote:Originally posted by PlayoffAnimal@Nov 16 2013, 04:45 PM
Calm down, they beat you last night.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by EverettTaylor@Nov 16 2013, 09:40 PM

Calm down, they beat you last night.
He's not a Leafs fan...

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 16 2013, 07:03 PM

He's not a Leafs fan...
Not my fault. He talked like he was

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Me a leafs fan I usually bash them lol and buf win cuz miller an erhoff saved em toronto dominated the 1st 1

West Kendall

3. Rask - .943
4. Reimer - .942
5. Scrivens - .940
6. Bernier - .938

Maybe somebody should give Toskala a call!

Tonight is the Islanders, I hate playing these guys, They are exactly like Carolina their "Ontario Boys" who grew up loving the Leafs and wanting to play for the Leafs. Always go beast mode against us, especially in the ACC. Maybe it will be a bit better since Moulson isnt there anymore. But Johnny T will beast harshly tonight like always. Ugh.