Create Account

JayTee & Spangs Present: The Top 10 Rap Albums Of the year.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 24 2013, 08:07 PM

Was a meh album some really good songs and some absolute trash so id say top 25iah
Some songsmade the album for me. I thought overall it was very good as an album.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 24 2013, 08:07 PM

See the answer to "Where BOATS II". MCHG was hot trash.
Hot trash? Lol no...

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 24 2013, 08:15 PM

I liked it a lot personally. Only songs I don't like are Rhyme or Reason, So Much Better, and Groundhog Day. Other than that, liked it a lot.
MMLP2 was absolute shit.

Quote:Originally posted by 70juan@Nov 24 2013, 09:24 PM

MMLP2 was absolute shit.

*MCHG

You are confused my friend.

MMLP II was my least liked rap album of the year.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 24 2013, 09:27 PM

As I've told you before, this fact isn't worth much. If you never listened to IANAHB2, Hotel California, or Excuse My French, then you can't really say what the worst was.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 24 2013, 06:28 PM

As I've told you before, this fact isn't worth much. If you never listened to IANAHB2, Hotel California, or Excuse My French, then you can't really say what the worst was.

MY

as in me

as in JayTee

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 24 2013, 08:27 PM
Thank you.

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Nov 24 2013, 09:44 PM

MY

as in me

as in JayTee

No I know. I'm just saying. When you say it was your least favorite rap album of the year, it makes it sound like you're saying something even worse than you intend. What you mean to say is that it's your least favorite you LISTENED to.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 24 2013, 08:28 PM

Hotel California is far from the worst. It is a great album to bump to, which is mainly its purpose.

Quote:Originally posted by 70juan@Nov 24 2013, 09:54 PM

Hotel California is far from the worst. It is a great album to bump to, which is mainly its purpose.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

I do like how this turned into an MMLP2 fight. Let's focus on the top 10 list here.

There was 4 songs on MMLP2 I liked a lot. The one with Nate Reuss, The one with Kendrick, the one with the Eagles sample, and there was one with just Em that I liked a lot too

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Nov 24 2013, 08:54 PM

Is this some kind of sick joke?
No? There are some good songs on there to bump to.. I don't think tyga has ever claimed to be a lyrical genius.

Quote:Originally posted by 70juan@Nov 24 2013, 10:05 PM

No? There are some good songs on there to bump to.. I don't think tyga has ever claimed to be a lyrical genius.

I liked his first album, so I'm not looking for lyrics.

Anyways, whatever. HOW ABOUT THAT TOP 10. STOP BEING A DICK AND DIVERTING FROM IT, 70JUAN.