Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Nov 29 2013, 10:11 PM
You're always going to get puck first if you lay down infront of someone. That's a penalty shot.
D'Agostini was behind him and reached out and got the puck first, the rule is if the puck is struck first it's not a penalty shot, it was the right call. I missed the call against Ranger though, with under 2 minutes left in a tie game I believe that unless it's blatant like a high stick or delay of game you keep your whistle in your pocket.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 29 2013, 10:16 PM
Buffalo looks like a playoff contending team when playing against Toronto. We look like a Ekblad contending team

Yea lets keep collecting loser points lol.

Look at my Avy. It's happening again
I fixed that for you.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

if the Sabres played the Leafs 82 times, theyd be 82-0

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 29 2013, 09:18 PM

I fixed that for you.
That's what I meant :lol:

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 12s
The #sabres have won there games outside of the shootout this season -- two against the #leafs.

Towel this team sucks! Tank Nation should come out (not on the Tank Nation bandwagon quite yet will give them a few more games). So many positives from tanking, get a good draft pick, possible trades that blow up the team and Carlyle hopefully getting fired.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 29 2013, 10:26 PM
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 12s
The #sabres have won there games outside of the shootout this season -- two against the #leafs.

Towel this team sucks! Tank Nation should come out (not on the Tank Nation bandwagon quite yet will give them a few more games). So many positives from tanking, get a good draft pick, possible trades that blow up the team and Carlyle hopefully getting fired.
How long this season until we get to hopefully see you set all your stuff on fire? :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 29 2013, 09:31 PM

How long this season until we get to hopefully see you set all your stuff on fire? :ph34r:
If they decide to tank and can't figure their shit out or fire Carlyle I'll buy more Leafs gear!

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 29 2013, 10:33 PM

If they decide to tank and can't figure their shit out or fire Carlyle I'll buy more Leafs gear!
Quite awful considering you have a very good team on paper with zero reason to tank whatsoever.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Nov 29 2013, 09:35 PM

Quite awful considering you have a very good team on paper with zero reason to tank whatsoever.
Thats paper though <_< and with someone getting injured everyday it doesnt help.

also since Dave Bolland got injured we turned into a shit team.... he is the heart and soul of this team. I hope we extend him soon and same with McClement and Phanuef.

Yeah, I'd rather make the playoffs.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Nov 29 2013, 10:57 PM

Thats paper though&nbsp; <_< and with someone getting injured everyday it doesnt help.

also since Dave Bolland got injured we turned into a shit team.... he is the heart and soul of this team. I hope we extend him soon and same with McClement and Phanuef.
Don't talk to me about injuries just don't

Eliott Friedman on the Hotstove just said the Leafs where pretty deep in conversations for Dmitry Kulikov and talks will heat up again. Leafs has been linked to Kulikov in Trade Rumors for a few years now.

I hope it happens. Kulikov has been one of my favorite D to watch for a few seasons now.

Friedman =/= credible source.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

The NHL is fucking rigged and hates us.... how many calls have we been fucked over on?

I hope all the NHL refs get fired.