Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 17 2013, 09:45 PM

Not even worth commenting on. So much is wrong with what you just said. Only thing we can really do to improve the dcore is to find a stay at home guy to play with either Gardiner or Reilly. Ranger should not play at all.
Lol k think what you want. there's a reason your team sucks ass and it's not Carlyle

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 17 2013, 08:47 PM

Lol k think what you want. there's a reason your team sucks ass and it's not Carlyle
OMG, its all Carlyle.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 17 2013, 09:47 PM

OMG, its all Carlyle.
Mhm sure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not all Carlyle but it's definitely a large part of him. Our team on paper should be a playoff team without a doubt. Once we hit the ice it's a different story.

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 17 2013, 09:54 PM
It's not all Carlyle but it's definitely a large part of him. Our team on paper should be a playoff team without a doubt. Once we hit the ice it's a different story.
When you're healthy you are on paper (Which you were in the standings as well) your team right now with Kadri as your best center is not even close.

If Wilson was coaching this team we would be competing with the Bruins for the division!
On paper we have just as good of a team as they do. The difference is Julien is so much better than Carlyle.

Carlyle wont be fired so close to Christmas. Honestly if Nonis is gonna fire him (if the team continues to perform like this), it wont be until after the Winter Classic.

Wilson sucked... Even the players said after. He wasn't really a coach. He just allowed the players to do whatever and he didn't communicate with them well. A lot of the times the players had no idea what was going on.

Also even when we were healthy we were getting out played. Our goalie's/speciality teams were just saving our asses.

Carlyle won't get fired at all this year unless we miss the playoffs IMO.

Quote:Originally posted by WHEELsavePARTY@Dec 17 2013, 08:23 PM

Hmmm... he's Mr.Friend Zone I think

Oh ya i wont deny it Tongue im friendzoned haha but i also had a gf for like 5 years till recently Tongue also yes im late on this i know

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 17 2013, 07:46 PM

What irony?

"Low cap" "Driving players out"

Cap is increasing. Scrubs are getting paydays.

morgan reilly confirmed next luke schenn :ssst:

We need to win tomorrow, if we dont. Than I really dont know what to say. Id say Leafs need to win 3-5 straight games (doubt it happens) to try to get back at a Non Panic Pace.

Wild Card
Detroit - 39 PTS
Toronto - 37 PTS
-------------------------------------------------
Philly - 34 PTS
New Jersey - 34 PTS
Ottawa - 34 PTS
NY Rangers - 34 PTS
Columbus - 32 PTS
Florida - 31 PTS

I know it was only a 1-0 lead. But yet for the 1000th time this season there is another choke job in the 3rd with minutes remaining lololololol.

God if that goal didn't count I would be furious. Sick goal by Lupul btw, happy we got this win.

I swear this team wants to give me a heart attack :lol: