Create Account

Leafs 2013-14 Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 21 2013, 10:05 PM
Leafs = Slumpbusters. It's unbelievable how everyone breaks their slumps against us. If you are having a slump just circle the Calender when you are playing the leafs and you will break it.
sucks to suck

edmonton should play the leafs

:ph34r:

naaaa that won't fix shit.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 21 2013, 11:05 PM
Leafs = Slumpbusters. It's unbelievable how everyone breaks their slumps against us. If you are having a slump just circle the Calender when you are playing the leafs and you will break it.
When you arent that good...

Who you gonna call? SLUMPBUSTERS!

Quote:Originally posted by SensNation613@Dec 22 2013, 10:43 AM
Who you gonna call? SLUMPBUSTERS!
If your not scoring for periods of a time
maybe a 10 game drought
Who ya gonna play?
SLUMPBUSTERS

If theres a losing streak
and you need a win
Who ya gonna play?
SLUMPBUSTERS

If you're rookie
and need your first goal
Who can ya play?
SLUMPBUSTERS

Coming off a injury
and you need a goal
Who ya gonna play?
GHOSTBUSTERS

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 22 2013, 01:01 PM

If your not scoring for periods of a time
maybe a 10 game drought
Who ya gonna play?
SLUMPBUSTERS

If theres a losing streak
and you need a win
Who ya gonna play?
SLUMPBUSTERS

If you're rookie
and need your first goal
Who can ya play?
SLUMPBUSTERS

Coming off a injury
and you need a goal
Who ya gonna play?
GHOSTBUSTERS
htf ghostbuster gonna help with an injury? Tongue

#FireCarlyle
#FireNonis
#TradeKessel

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Dec 27 2013, 07:52 PM
#FireCarlyle
#FireNonis
#TradeKessel
It's all Bernier's fault. Reimer is much better and everyone should be much more comfortable with Reimer in net

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

If Toronto isn't a bottom 5 team in the league then idk

all i gotta say is

LOL

Call me a shitty fan and all that. But I'm tank nation now. This team is disturbingly horrible

this WC should be fun....

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Dec 27 2013, 09:00 PM
Call me a shitty fan and all that. But I'm tank nation now. This team is disturbingly horrible

I was apart of tank nation when burke first got hired, they should of tanked and never did instead we traded away draft picks for a player who shows up once every couple of games and then performs his yearly Where's Kessel routine.

Not to mention it all dates back to the Ferguson era Rask for Raycroft was the worst trade ever, either goalie on this team is never to fault, the team is beat down low on battles time and time again, so the argument of goalies is truly invalid both of them have made 40+ save nights with wins and so forth.

Plain and simple when Ranger plays the team looks like shit, The top line has done nothing, the chemistry isnt working, the coach I personally dont like he doesnt have the talent he did when he coached the ducks, the team doesnt play the system.

Faceoffs are a huge integral part of hockey and the leafs are lucky to win a couple a game, they are that bad, no faceoffs means you dont start with the puck means your chasing the game more often then not

whenever they play the worst team in the league aka Buffalo we usually end up looking like we are the worst in the league, they outplay us in every area of the ice.

Well, not sure what Carlyle did but this is a MUCH better period.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Wow. That's all I gotta say.