Create Account

Official NBA Thread

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Dec 9 2013, 03:25 PM
Rudy Gay made the Raps worse. And at 19M next year it would be one of the worst contracts in the league. Getting rid of him at all for warm bodies was a positive.
How did he make us worse?

we get 3 meh dudes and Grevis Vasquez who helps us shore up the bench at point guard.

I love the deal for the raps

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taylor@Dec 9 2013, 12:38 PM

How did he make us worse?

plays too much isolation, shoots from everywhere at a low percentage, rarely makes plays

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Toronto Sports = Fucked...

Leafs cant win and Raptors cant lose :lol:

FACK TORONTO RAPTORS! They just keep winning.

I knew this was coming, as well soon as Drake was named Ambassador and was responsible for designing the new jerseys lol.

http://beta.thescore.com/nba/news/395333

ok thats it, Raptors are making the playoffs.

I liked this trade before, and I still like it now, the biggest thing I see from this trade is our absolutely unstoppable fast break. Back when we had Rudy, we had him and DeMar running the pipe with the ball-handler. This led to major log-jams and we didn't capitalize as much as we should have. With Terrence and DeMar on the fast-break now, both of them run the fast lane and make glorious cuts towards the end. It's unstoppable having two guys with huge verticals ready to crown you. With all the fast break opportunities we got, Ross ran the fast lane perfectly and timed it to perfection. All he had to do was set his feet and stay planted; open for a shot and we got a big amount of buckets from it. Seven three-pointers to be exact. This is the vision that the Raptors had for four years now. Everyone said that the Rudy-DeMar Raptors would not benefit them as they have exactly the same games. I didn't want to buy in it, but looking back it was true. Our depth hasn't been this good since the 09-10 Raptors. It's a great feeling for Raptor fans, and it must be great being Kyle Lowry roaming around as a primary scoring option with Rudy out of the picture, just like the beginning of last season. This is where Lowry thrives, and the Raptors are definitely feeding off it.

And I say "our" though I'm not from Toronto, but I support the Raptors, as I support the Leafs, and really all Canadian teams, except for maybe Calgary :ph34r:

Raptors!!!!!

Much more enjoyable watching a winning team that is gonna make the playoffs.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.OvOxO@Jan 11 2014, 09:30 PM
Raptors!!!!!

Much more enjoyable watching a winning team that is gonna make the playoffs.
Dem fairweather fans.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

"Jabari Parker will likely return to Duke for sophmore season and not declare for the upcoming draft" -The Score

Shocker, he would be a top 3 pick..

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Jan 20 2014, 06:16 PM
"Jabari Parker will likely return to Duke for sophmore season and not declare for the upcoming draft" -The Score

Shocker, he would be a top 3 pick..

Doubt he's returning lol he'd go number one if Utah gets the pick

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 20 2014, 06:54 PM

Doubt he's returning lol he'd go number one if Utah gets the pick
ive heard that theres a good chance he stays

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Jan 20 2014, 07:04 PM

ive heard that theres a good chance he stays

Just doesn't make sense to me. He's one of the most NBA ready prospects and is a top 3 lock and maybe number one depending on who gets the pick.

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 21 2014, 12:26 AM

Just doesn't make sense to me. He's one of the most NBA ready prospects and is a top 3 lock and maybe number one depending on who gets the pick.
Hes got a long career ahead of him, college is a once in a lifetime thing so that may be more important to him now

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]