Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 11 2014, 11:02 PM

Last game against Denver was absolutely insane. One of my favorite games I've watched, Just watching that comeback was phenomenal
But I definitely would feel more comfortable playing SD since I think Denver will have a chip on their shoulder
I was there. Awesome game

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Jan 11 2014, 11:02 PM

:lol:
Because Peyton is so good in the playoffs

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Jan 11 2014, 09:04 PM

Because Peyton is so good in the playoffs

because Brady is the same quaterback he has been in previous seasons. He regressed big time this season.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Jan 11 2014, 11:10 PM

because Brady is the same quaterback he has been in previous seasons. He regressed big time this season.
Stick to hockey

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Jan 11 2014, 11:10 PM

Lol no he didn't. He's been without his top target (Gronkowski) for all but what? 2 games? He lost his other top target (Welker), Amendola was injured quite a bit. Other than that he has had rookies and Edelman, lmao. Add in that the Pats have had a much stronger run game than recent memory and you have why Brady's numbers are lower than normal. There's not a Quarterback in history that would put up great numbers with the Patriots receiving core

Oh and Brady still looked like his old self several times this season

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Jan 11 2014, 09:11 PM

Stick to hockey

nice comeback. Brady isn't a top three quater back in the league no more. His numbers have been going down every year in the last three seasons. This is Manning's best team yet. and the win for the Patriots was a massive fluke. Just look at the last turnover of the game, what are the odds of that happening again?

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Jan 11 2014, 11:15 PM

nice comeback. Brady isn't a top three quater back in the league no more. His numbers have been going down every year in the last three seasons. This is Manning's best team yet. and the win for the Patriots was a massive fluke. Just look at the last turnover of the game, what are the odds of that happening again?
Just stop... Please just stop.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Jan 11 2014, 11:15 PM

Ok

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 11 2014, 09:14 PM

Lol no he didn't. He's been without his top target (Gronkowski) for all but what? 2 games? He lost his other top target (Welker), Amendola was injured quite a bit. Other than that he has had rookies and Edelman, lmao. Add in that the Pats have had a much stronger run game than recent memory and you have why Brady's numbers are lower than normal. There's not a Quarterback in history that would put up great numbers with the Patriots receiving core

Oh and Brady still looked like his old self several times this season

Brady didn't look like himself over the course of the season though, he might have had a couple of bright spots but Brady has been known to always be that dominate and every year ( 3-4 years) He has become worse and worse. He is missing a lot of his best targets in recent years but has he gotten worse in every aspect of the game? less yard, Less Td's, more INTs, lowest QB rating in 10 years, even though he had his second highest attempt season.

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Jan 11 2014, 11:26 PM

Brady didn't look like himself over the course of the season though, he might have had a couple of bright spots but Brady has been known to always be that dominate and every year ( 3-4 years) He has become worse and worse. He is missing a lot of his best targets in recent years but has he gotten worse in every aspect of the game? less yard, Less Td's, more INTs, lowest QB rating in 10 years, even though he had his second highest attempt season.
honest question: how many Patriots game have you actually watched?
or are you just completely basing your opinion on stats?

i just looked at his stats...even if you are going by stats
his QBR for the 3 years before this year...

2010: 76.8
2011: 72.7
2012: 77.1

hoenstly dude...wtf are you talking about?

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Jan 11 2014, 09:28 PM

honest question: how many Patriots game have you actually watched?
or are you just completely basing your opinion on stats?

Most of them. Brady isn't the reason why the are winning games right now. His defence has been great and his running game has been more effective. Plus he has one of the best coaches ever.

his QBR this year is 61.1, but anyone who actually WATCHED the games, will tell you it took him up until week 8 or 9 to actually start to gell with his recievers.

since then he has been the same Tom Brady that he has always been.
but stats dont say that, so its not true

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Jan 11 2014, 09:32 PM
i just looked at his stats...even if you are going by stats
his QBR for the 3 years before this year...

2010: 76.8
2011: 72.7
2012: 77.1

hoenstly dude...wtf are you talking about?

Not the one used by ESPN.

Quote:Originally posted by True Passer@Jan 11 2014, 11:32 PM

Most of them. Brady isn't the reason why the are winning games right now. His defence has been great and his running game has been more effective. Plus he has one of the best coaches ever.
give me a number