Create Account

Bad News Rumours 2/18

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1HtQYmP_DyI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1HtQYmP_DyI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: Bad-News-Barrett-rises.gif]

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS.

A couple free agents have told me that they have no interest in playing for Hamilton this upcoming season. Why you may ask? Because who in their right mind would sign multiple seasons to play with Hallsy as GM?

I'm hearing LA isn't very attractive either. Kesler really seems to have free agents running away so far.

On that note, what a terrible free agent class. Bad news to teams that feel like they're only a couple players away.

Could Chris Partlow be on the move? Bad news for western conference teams. Partlow will be staying on the west coast and making a playoff team stronger if he moves.

With the current negative press towards Seattle after the move to nab 6th overall, players seem to be looking away from the team as a potential place to play. Bad news for a team who can't seem to get over the hump.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1HtQYmP_DyI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1HtQYmP_DyI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Banack is on Hamilton you fucking moron.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 18 2014, 08:38 PM
Banack is on Hamilton you fucking moron.

Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Bad News Barrett, and the entire SHL universe, have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah Yeahthat and if anyone had a problem with Stryker on our team, they should just talk with me first. Stryker has been nothing but a great locker room presence.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I'm afraid I've got some bad news. I liked you better when you were PJ Stock and you were talking about me :(

Only toast thought my move was bad.

Quote:Originally posted by Bad News Barrett@Feb 18 2014, 07:39 PM

Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Bad News Barrett, and the entire SHL universe, have no idea what you're talking about.
Way to edit your shit, you're still a moron.

As long as a free agent has a problem with my name on the roster their shouldnt be too much of a problem as I am leaving.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

COME AT ME BARRETT 1V1 ME FGT

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 18 2014, 08:40 PM
Yeah Yeahthat and if anyone had a problem with Stryker on our team, they should just talk with me first. Stryker has been nothing but a great locker room presence.

Well I've got some bad news. No one can see in your locker room. If they could, Donini's giant penis would easily sway them back in your favour

Quote:Originally posted by MÉTIS@Feb 18 2014, 07:44 PM
As long as a free agent has a problem with my name on the roster their shouldnt be too much of a problem as I am leaving.
lolwat

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Feb 18 2014, 08:43 PM
Only toast thought my move was bad.

Well I've got some bad news. Seems you're a bit informed. Many of my sources tell me that there was a very negative response to your deal.

Quote:Originally posted by MÉTIS@Feb 18 2014, 10:14 PM
wear r u goin?

[Image: 336.jpg]

I like this guy again

Quote:Originally posted by MÉTIS@Feb 18 2014, 08:44 PM

Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news. You say that you are going to leave. But we all know you'll come crawling back to Bad News Barrett