Create Account

DuJardin hopes to return to rookie form

[Image: Miles-Liberati-03_12_ldn_knights_lg_jr-J...00x300.jpg]

After a dissapointing sophomore season, one that ended in yet another playoff loss, Gabriel DuJardin hopes to return to his level of play in his rookie season.

"I was disappointed about not winning rookie of the year, and I think that was on my mind all season long. I just couldn't put it together in my second season. Hopefully this season is better for both me and the Wolfpack."

DuJardin, who put up 40 points in his rookie season, put up just 24 points, including a shockingly low one goal.

"It was definitely discouraging, but I hope I can find a little motivation in my third year. I want a good year for myself, but I also want to win the cup. I want to show the league that the Pack are no joke. We won the President's trophy for a reason, and we just need to find a way to win in the post season now."

Realistically, DuJardin could wind up with the same numbers as his rookie season, but will probably be closer to 30 when all is said and done. He will need to improve his overall game to help the Wolfpack win it all this season.

"We can't be relying on JNH, Cally or Kickz to produce when it matters, we all need to contribute and I know I'm going to be heavily counted on to put it all together this season. Ask won't be around to pull our heads out of our asses, we need to play better in the post season or I'm pretty sure we're all done."

Quote:Originally posted by The Sheriff@Feb 18 2014, 09:01 PM

"We can't be relying on JNH, Cally or Kickz to produce when it matters, we all need to contribute and I know I'm going to be heavily counted on to put it all together this season.  [b]Ask
won't be around to pull our heads out of our asses, we need to play better in the post season or I'm pretty sure we're all done."[/b]
Blink

That DuJardin is a real jerk.

#tennyfuckingsucks

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 18 2014, 09:29 PM
#tennyfuckingsucks
#backup
#fired
#James>
#hashtag

#DontChokeLikeTenny :lol:

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by #FireJNH@Feb 18 2014, 10:31 PM

#backup
#fired
#James>
#hashtag
#stillbetterthantenny
#imissyou
#cjjameswillruinwhatwedidinwkp

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 18 2014, 09:33 PM

#stillbetterthantenny
#imissyou
#cjjameswillruinwhatwedidinwkp
#lies
#whoareyou
#:wub:

Ilike Breakout season coming up!

Yeahthat

Good luck!

Quote:Originally posted by #FireJNH@Feb 18 2014, 10:36 PM

#lies
#whoareyou
#:wub:
HOW DARE YOU ASK WHO I AM. I AM THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS LEAGUE BITCH.

#ThisIsn'tTwitter

Quote:Originally posted by The Sheriff@Feb 18 2014, 10:45 PM
#ThisIsn'tTwitter
Here is an idea, then don't use hashtags. Are you new to this world?

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Feb 19 2014, 12:47 AM

Here is an idea, then don't use hashtags. Are you new to this world?

#shutup7lol1

Quote:Originally posted by The Sheriff@Feb 18 2014, 11:03 PM

#shutup7lol1
You love me, just as much as I love you :wub: