Create Account

Schultz Speaks Out After Termination

Is Taylor active? I havent seen him around in a while

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by HawksFan19@Feb 19 2014, 11:18 PM
Is Taylor active? I havent seen him around in a while
He was logging in but rather quiet most of last season. Not sure what his plans are for the upcoming season.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

would you come to texas if i offered kisses and cuddles?

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Feb 19 2014, 10:52 PM

I'm going to miss you most of all.... when Blaine trades you.  :(
Aggrieved Oh poop. I'm on the trade block. It's officially time to jump ship captain. Will you join me in the forever after?

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Feb 19 2014, 09:20 PM

He was logging in but rather quiet most of last season. Not sure what his plans are for the upcoming season.

Do you regret making any trades in your tenure of GM? Co-GM?

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Feb 19 2014, 11:29 PM
would you come to texas if i offered kisses and cuddles?
Only if you come to Hamilton :ph34r:

Riot Player Page Riot

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@Feb 19 2014, 11:29 PM

Aggrieved Oh poop. I'm on  the trade block. It's officially time to jump ship captain. Will you join me in the forever after?
Yeah. If I didn't have you around to blame shit on people might make me responsible for my failures. :lol:

Riot Player Page Riot

Quote:Originally posted by HawksFan19@Feb 19 2014, 11:30 PM

Do you regret making any trades in your tenure of GM? Co-GM?
I don't think I regret any of them. Some were more successful than others but they all served their purpose at the time. It's hard to look back and judge them after the fact. You have to look at the trade as your making it. Between the randomness of the sim, the personalities of members, the ability to go inactive, the ability to retire tomorrow... You never know what will happen.

I always tried to do what was going to give Hamilton the best chance to win. I tried to make sure we had an enjoyable LR full of great members and execute the wishes of that LR.

Was it regrettable to trade FourFour? I don't know. Not because we couldn't have used his talents in Hamilton, but because I don't know that if you had stayed in Hamilton, and never been traded, would you have stayed active and become the goalie you are now? Or was it the trade and change that boosted your activity and made you work harder?

Trades are part of the League and they're difficult to complete but once you do, you have to live with them. If you can't, you should walk away from the deal.

Riot Player Page Riot

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Feb 19 2014, 09:42 PM

I don't think I regret any of them. Some were more successful than others but they all served their purpose at the time. It's hard to look back and judge them after the fact. You have to look at the trade as your making it. Between the randomness of the sim, the personalities of members, the ability to go inactive, the ability to retire tomorrow... You never know what will happen.

I always tried to do what was going to give Hamilton the best chance to win. I tried to make sure we had an enjoyable LR full of great members and execute the wishes of that LR.

Was it regrettable to trade FourFour? I don't know. Not because we couldn't have used his talents in Hamilton, but because I don't know that if you had stayed in Hamilton, and never been traded, would you have stayed active and become the goalie you are now? Or was it the trade and change that boosted your activity and made you work harder?

Trades are part of the League and they're difficult to complete but once you do, you have to live with them. If you can't, you should walk away from the deal.

Perfect you caught on to what I was aiming for Wink

I dont even know if the trade had much of an impact on my activity. After the draft was the biggest rise in my interest for the league. Trading me to Edmonton made me meet some new people, and now I am the goalie I have become Smile

I know it's early, but after S17 what are the odds you TRULY test FA?

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 19 2014, 11:45 PM
I know it's early, but after S17 what are the odds you TRULY test FA?
I love Hamilton and I have no problem staying here because most of my favorite members are here. But yes I am going to free agency and yes I will be seriously considering any offer I get. I don't know if there's any interest for me outside of Hamilton, but hopefully I can get at least one offer that that presents a new opportunity.

I am not looking to leave Hamilton but I'm not sure if I am staying here after S17 either. I truly have no plans past going to free agency. I'm open to any path after that. There are some players in the League I want to play with that haven't played in Hamilton yet and if they won't come to me, I might have to go to them.

Riot Player Page Riot

Name one SHL player you'd have an elicit affair with.

[Image: livius.gif]

Can you be my IRL dad?

Who's going to be in the Olympic Men's hockey finals out of SWE, FIN, USA, and CAN ?

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Feb 20 2014, 01:18 AM
Name one SHL player you'd have an elicit affair with.
Emma Watson :wub:

Riot Player Page Riot

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 20 2014, 06:21 AM
Can you be my IRL dad?

Who's going to be in the Olympic Men's hockey finals out of SWE, FIN, USA, and CAN ?

I might be your daddy. Do you have freckles and red hair? Oh well, guess its just Spangs then.

I haven't seen Sweden play. I haven't been impressed with Canada but USA and Finland have really exceeded my expectations so I guess I'd pick them.

Riot Player Page Riot