Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

I'd kill to have Ryan Kesler on Washington, but following the Erat fiasco I'd be sceptical on George McPhee's valuation.

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Feb 26 2014, 09:54 PM

Oh Oilers fans... all have no judge of talent.

Kesler when healthy (which is about 70 out of 82 games) is a great two-way player who is borderline Selke nominated.

Hemsky is a player who can only play if he has at least some talent around him. Then again Oilers fans have told me Justin Schultz is a great defenseman haha
*Selke Winner. Only 2 years removed

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Feb 26 2014, 08:54 PM
I'd kill to have Ryan Kesler on Washington, but following the Erat fiasco I'd be sceptical on George McPhee's valuation.

Same but I'd rather McPhee never makes another trade until we have a new GM.

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Feb 26 2014, 07:56 PM

Same but I'd rather McPhee never makes another trade until we have a new GM.
I agree, but I feel like he won't be ousted until he fucks up again and I'm worried what that will be.

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Feb 26 2014, 09:57 PM

I agree, but I feel like he won't be ousted until he fucks up again and I'm worried what that will be.
Ovechkin for Legwand!

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Feb 26 2014, 07:54 PM

Oh Oilers fans... all have no judge of talent.

Kesler when healthy (which is about 70 out of 82 games) is a great two-way player who is borderline Selke nominated.

Hemsky is a player who can only play if he has at least some talent around him. Then again Oilers fans have told me Justin Schultz is a great defenseman haha

:lol:

OH C.J

Just saying that Hemsky started getting the surgeries pile on and missing time, etc he started to slow down as a player.

Kesler's surgeries ( Hip and shoulder) which where he missed time during regular season and off-season has slowed him down plus he is 29.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 26 2014, 06:55 PM

*Selke Winner. Only 2 years removed
I stand corrected, he is a Selke winner and possible nod for most seasons when healthy. Comparing him to Hemsky but with less skill is a good sign of how Hallsy will be looked at for judging talent.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 26 2014, 07:55 PM

*Selke Winner. Only 3 years removed

fixed and two surgeries removed and second hip surgery

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 06:59 PM

OH C.J

Just saying that Hemsky started getting the surgeries pile on and missing time, etc he started to slow down as a player.

Kesler's surgeries ( Hip and shoulder) which where he missed time during regular season and off-season has slowed him down plus he is 29.
So you are solely comparing them injury wise? Or am I wrong to say you said Kesler is like Hemsky but with less skill?

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 07:01 PM

fixed and two surgeries removed  and second hip surgery
You are putting too much emphasis on the injuries though because Hemsky has had injuries as well. That is your opinion yes, but I could tell you right now that GM's value Kesler over Hemsky by a long hair any day of the week.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 07:59 PM

OH C.J

Kesler's surgeries ( Hip and shoulder) which where he missed time during regular season and off-season has slowed him down [b]plus he is 29.
[/b]
?

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Feb 26 2014, 10:03 PM

?
Didn't you know! When you hit 30 you start to suck! That's the Oilers logic anyway that's why they keep getting 1st overalls so they don't ever have that problem

29 is a great age for a hockey player! Right in his prime!

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Feb 26 2014, 08:06 PM
29 is a great age for a hockey player! Right in his prime!

lol.

prime is like 24-28.

he is starting to go down hill now slowly, injuries will make it harder on his body.

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Feb 26 2014, 10:07 PM

lol.

prime is like 24-28.

he is starting to go down hill now slowly, injuries will make it harder on his body.
Lol