Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

For some strange reason I feel Lee Stempniak is gonna end up again in a Leafs Uniform on March 5th.

he's day-to-day...doesnt seem very serious.
i mean if he has an actual injury problem again

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 26 2014, 11:43 PM

oh...how bad?
Not sure, only thing I know is he has a "Hand injury" I haven't seen any further elaboration

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 26 2014, 11:44 PM
he's day-to-day...doesnt seem very serious.
i mean if he has an actual injury problem again
Yeah hopefully it's not bad, I don't think it is, but I wouldn't be surprised given his luck in the past couple years

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 26 2014, 11:45 PM

Not sure, only thing I know is he has a "Hand injury" I haven't seen any further elaboration
he got the injury from the blocked shot he had in like the 1st or 2nd game of the Olympics.
he didnt miss anymore Olympic games and he even came back into the game the injury occurred during.

i wouldnt be too worried when he essentially didnt miss any Olympic time from it

happened in the Russia game I'm pretty sure.
so 2nd game...he played the rest of that game and 5 games after that

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 26 2014, 11:47 PM
happened in the Russia game I'm pretty sure.
so 2nd game...he played the rest of that game and 5 games after that
Gotcha, yeah I wasn't sure when it happened and didn't really look it up just saw in the game feed they wouldn't have him. Glad it seems minor

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 26 2014, 11:48 PM

Gotcha, yeah I wasn't sure when it happened and didn't really look it up just saw in the game feed they wouldn't have him. Glad it seems minor
i remember the play.
he came out for maybe a shift if anything

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 26 2014, 11:53 PM

i remember the play.
he came out for maybe a shift if anything
I don't specifically remember it right off the top of my head, The way the headline was worded I thought it was from the Bronze Medal game since it seemed to be a new injury and I didn't watch that game but glad that it doesn't seem serious. Hope get gets a fresh start somewhere

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Feb 26 2014, 11:55 PM

I don't specifically remember it right off the top of my head, The way the headline was worded I thought it was from the Bronze Medal game since it seemed to be a new injury and I didn't watch that game but glad that it doesn't seem serious. Hope get gets a fresh start somewhere
i just dont think we should be comparing him to Hemsky's durability level.
not yet at least

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 9h
For what it's worth, Ryan Kesler was telling people after the bronze medal game in Sochi that he had a broken hand.

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 1h
On @LouisJean_TVA's Kesler trade request story: Kesler was also telling people he wanted out of Vancouver after the bronze medal game. So ..

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 1h
... maybe he didn't tell his agent? Anyway, I know who I trust on this.

Retweeted by Bob Mckenzie

and

Bob Stauffer ‏@Bob_Stauffer 23s
FYI...The LA Kings are looking at both Tyler Toffoli and Tanner Pearson with Kyle Clifford a scratch

This guy gives out hints about edmonton's plans/offers/etc and is very reliable

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs = Slumpbusters@Feb 26 2014, 11:57 PM

i just dont think we should be comparing him to Hemsky's durability level.
not yet at least
Oh definitely not. He's had a rough couple of seasons but if he can stay healthy for the rest of this season and next season I think he'll shake the notion that he's injured. I hope he does because I always liked Kesler

Kesler's injury happened in the Canada vs USA game. He blocked a shot and it hit im in the hand.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Feb 27 2014, 12:17 AM
Kesler's injury happened in the Canada vs USA game. He blocked a shot and it hit im in the hand.
He also blocked a shot with his hand in the Russia game.
He left the Russia game from it.
They taped his fingers together over his glove

Kesler seems to be over his major injuries. He was our best player for a majority of the season, that Higgins - Santorelli - Kesler line was incredible. He has such amazing ability to score and play D, I really don't want him to go

But if we have to, I'd hope to see a nice return otherwise I'd be sorely disappointed

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]