Create Account

Trade Deadline 2014

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 3 2014, 02:32 PM

Not really,  don't see much a reason for them to trade him personally

He's making like 5 mil this year and next I believe. I think he has an NTC tho and he wants to stay here. But I thought they were looking to move him for $ reasons but I dunno lol

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

FLA players saying their goodbyes to Mike Weaver, who apparently has been traded to MTL.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 12] [Pts 14] [+/- +19] [PIM 14] [Hits 27] [SB 128]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Conacher on waivers would love to pick him up for Anaheim

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Waver... I just don't get MTL every year. Every year we trade for that defensive "hey we already have someone doing this job" type of player... every year. I just know there's another trade for a rental D coming up.

Brodeur to.wild following game.tonight?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Mar 4 2014, 12:56 PM
Conacher on waivers would love to pick him up for Anaheim

I just dont get this one. Same with Dubnyk(how he cleared waivers is beyond me). Both young guys neither will be stars but ones a solid NHL back up and Conacher is a top 9 forward who can fill in top 6 for supurts. I get hes strugglinf but damn hes young and going to struggle sometimes with his size

West Kendall

Don't see why the Sens would waive him unless we got a deal coming by deadline...

One of my favourite Sens. Not having the best season but definitely has a good future in the league. Whoever claims him will get a great player!

lol we traded bishop for nothing

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 4 2014, 01:12 PM
Brodeur to.wild following game.tonight?

I keep hearing Halak to the Wild as well. Don't know which will be true, but I'm leaning towards Halak (at least I hope so my fantasy team doesn't crumble with him in BUF).

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 4 2014, 01:16 PM
Don't see why the Sens would waive him unless we got a deal coming by deadline...

One of my favourite Sens. Not having the best season but definitely has a good future in the league. Whoever claims him will get a great player!

lol we traded bishop for nothing

Whose having a vezina type year too lol thats the worst part. Lehner still has been good this year till recently when hes barely playing now.

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Crash and Burn@Mar 4 2014, 01:15 PM

I just dont get this one. Same with Dubnyk(how he cleared waivers is beyond me). Both young guys neither will be stars but ones a solid NHL back up and Conacher is a top 9 forward who can fill in top 6 for supurts. I get hes strugglinf but damn hes young and going to struggle sometimes with his size
I hear ya. Conacher has good talent, would love to see him on Getz wing with Perry. I would prefer him to Penner on that wing tbh

Don't remind me :lol: Ottawa is great at trading guys.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Woo! Mike 5'9'' Weaver!!!

Smurf city Bitch, smurf smurf city bitch.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Ducks assign Andersen to AHL hmm... Strange move

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 4 2014, 01:28 PM
Woo! Mike 5'9'' Weaver!!!

Smurf city Bitch, smurf smurf city bitch.

Gotta keep with Status quo.

An not really if Fasth coming back better to get him more time in the AHL rather than a press box.

West Kendall

McKenzie hearing Robidas to the Ducks. He won't confirm that yet, but it seems likely.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
32-12-2