Create Account

The Return

"Kladno, it's five hours before the game and... what in the world are you doing?"

Walter White flicked the switch in the guest locker room on. Most guys on the Chiefs were still messing around in the hotel or recovering from jet lag. They were supposed to arrive in Seattle in late afternoon yesterday but bad weather delayed them so they only got to Seattle by noon the following day.

Kladno jumped out of his skin and turned back to meet Walter's eyes, "You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry, kiddo." Walter chuckled a bit, "Still, what are you doing here so early?"

"Just... hanging out..." Kladno's expression told a story, and it didn't take a genius to know what was going out. Kladno was sweating like a pig.

"You're nervous, aren't ya?" Walter took a seat beside Kladno and threw an arm around his shoulder, "It's weird... isn't it?"

Kladno knew exactly what he was talking about, but pretended not to, "What is weird?"

"To return to your home? Or least your home at one time?"

Kladno knew there was no point in playing dumb. Heisenberg knew all, or at least it seemed that way, "It is, I walked around the arena a little bit. And I ran into Daniel Merica screaming something about America and I bolted right out of there."

"You'll do fine." Walter gave his friend a reassuring nod then smiled.

How would the fans respond? Anger? Respect? Thankfulness? It's not like he had a golden year in Seattle. Kladno thought about it, and he knew he deserved to be booed. His teammates said not to think that way, but Kladno couldn't help but think...

"You look like someone is going to sentence you to the electric chair." White whispered as Kladno stepped on the ice.

"Oh god," Kladno whispered back, "Does it show?"

Overhearing the conversation, Kallestrom squeezed in between the two, "Yeah. You're embarrassing us. Pleease stahhhhp."

Kladno laughed at Kallestrom's accent, and Kallestrom gave him a dirty look, "I wouldn't be talking, Klsandot, I can barely understand you and accent of you."

White burst out laughing, "Klsandot? How does one get Klsandot from Kladno?"

Kallestrom punched Kladno, and Kladno cried out in pain, "What was that for?!"

"Look up!" he screamed, pointing to the mega cam.

Kladno looked directly at it and gasped. He was on tape. Oh no, the whole arena saw his gasp! There was a mix of cheers and boos, as if they couldn't decide if they should be mad or happy. Kladno gave a little nod and smile to the camera. He hadn't even noticed his teammates yelling at him to do the warm-up drills.

"Hi Express."
"Hi Snowden."
"You doing good?"
"Fine, how's the family?"
Snowden Manning grinned as he lined up for the faceoff, "Real good, thanks for asking."

On the same shift Kladno passed it to the point where White was patiently waiting for the one timer. He shot it on net, but Rose gobbled up the rebound before Commeunebotte could jam home a rebound. Commeunebotte wasn't sure if Dustin Rose had covered it, so he kept hacking away.

"The play is done!" Seattle defenseman Peter Parker screamed at Commeunebotte.

Rose got up and looked like he was going to mess up Commeunebotte's face. Kladno threw himself in between the two, he didn't want the star rookie to go down this way and he did not want to see a brawl.

"Let me have a go at him!" Dustin Rose screamed, unable to escape Kladno's rock grip.

"I'll do it for ya!" Oh no. Kladno knew that voice. Daniel Merica was entering the scrum.

Daniel jumped on Commeunebotte's back and threw wild punches before hauling Commeunebotte to the ice, "Don't fuck with my goalie, stupid Frenchie!"

Daniel went on the call Commeunebotte every name under the sun before the ref deiced it may be a good idea to break it up. He was a relaxed ref though, and Kladno doubted he would call any penalties. He had to stick up for Commeunebotte but he was scared of Daniel Merica. Before Kladno chose what to do, Rose being stronger and taller, threw Kladno to the ice and joined in on the beating. Tom Sawyer jumped off the bench and joined into the dog pile. Kladno was about to help out his teammates, but Snowden Manning grabbed him by the jersey.

"Where do you think you're going?" Snowden Manning growled.

It was natural for Kladno to throw his gloves on the ice, "I'll take you on."

Snowden laughed as if it was the funniest thing he ever heard, "I won't fight you, Kladno?"

"You scared?" Kladno asked.

Snowden tighten his grip on the jersey and Kladno coughed a bit, "No, are you?"

It suddenly occurred to Kladno that Snowden was a bit taller and much heavier. Snowden knew how to brawl as well. Maybe this wasn't the guy to pick a fight against.

"Y-yes, I-I am going back to the bench now..." Kladno muttered.

"Good." Snowden threw Kladno to the ice, two times this period he has been thrown to the ice, "Hey, want to go to a bar or something after the game?"

"N-no.." Kladno got up quickly and skated to his bench.

"You fucking pussy!" four Chiefs said at the same time.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm reaaal sorry! I don't want to get killed-" Kladno started.

Jamal Tiggs looked like he was ready to murder Kladno, " 'Sorry' doesn't solve anything! You left your teammates out there to suffer!"

Tiggs shoved back to center ice where there was still a scrum.

"Go!" Kladno heard Tiggs yell.

The ref was by the net, seeing no reason to break apart a good fight. The crowd roared and everyone was on their feet. As Kladno was taking the sight in, Landgon flashed in front of him and stopped to greet him.

Oh, Joey, sure was a laughing riot, "Hey Meeks! How are you doing?"
"Fine." Kladno lied.

"Cool, I have a brawl to join!"

Kladno watched as Joey jumped on the dog pile. He loved like he was enjoying every minute of it.

"Go you little pussy!" Kladno heard some people yell. He didn't know whether it was the fans or his teammates.

Obeying the command, Kladno jumped in, bracing for punishment.

What a way to be welcomed to Seattle.

Code:
1064 words 6076 characters

Ilike Chiefs

:lol: The Chiefs are so under control.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 9 2014, 05:47 PM
:lol: The Chiefs are so under control.

Seattle and Minnesota are the youngest teams in the SHL and the most rebellious. You know shit is going to go down.

What did you expect? rose petals and a serenade with a bottle of champagne and a thank you card?

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 9 2014, 06:01 PM
What did you expect?  rose petals and a serenade with a bottle of champagne and a thank you card?

Is it bad I expected that?

Quote:Originally posted by Perfect Oshie@Mar 9 2014, 06:07 PM

Is it bad I expected that?

Yes. It's Fuckin Seattle. We are not nice to anyone except our own.

o fuk gooby

Ilike
sad in wasnt with Riot but im happy to see you more active again.
good article

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 9 2014, 06:11 PM

Yes. It's Fuckin Seattle. We are not nice to anyone except our own.

Well Merica, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

Seattle is one of the nicest cities in america, referenced by their low crime rates. So if anything, people from Seattle are not only nice to their own, but also nice to other people.

Quote:Originally posted by Bad News Barrett@Mar 9 2014, 06:36 PM

Well Merica, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

Seattle is one of the nicest cities in america, referenced by their low crime rates. So if anything, people from Seattle are not only nice to their own, but also nice to other people.

Well Barrett, I have news for you as well.

This isn't a real league, so real world crime rates don't apply. Simulation version of Seattle treats opponents like dog shit.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Mar 9 2014, 06:52 PM

Well Barrett, I have news for you as well.

This isn't a real league, so real world crime rates don't apply. Simulation version of Seattle treats opponents like dog shit.

Simulation Seattle also doesn't know what the playoffs feel like

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wK5PMuiJr5Q"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wK5PMuiJr5Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by Bad News Barrett@Mar 9 2014, 05:55 PM

Simulation Seattle also doesn't know what the playoffs feel like

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wK5PMuiJr5Q"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wK5PMuiJr5Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Shots fired.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I feel it is a rite of passage for a fringe Hockey player to have his name misspelled, Landgon?

Also you ended the story before I beat the shit outta all the Chiefs, but spared you cause you were nice to me.

Quote:Originally posted by Joester09@Mar 9 2014, 07:08 PM
I feel it is a rite of passage for a fringe Hockey player to have his name misspelled, Landgon?

Also you ended the story before I beat the shit outta all the Chiefs, but spared you cause you were nice to me.

Joyce Landgoon

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤