Create Account

S17 Trade Deadline

I love how people run their mouths when they have no clue about anything. The original "deadline" was said by Park who has no position of power in the league so that's your fault for listening to him and then secondly the decision to make the deadline 3pm EST was a terrible choice that was made without my consent. The whole point of putting the deadline today was so that the deadline could be tonight sometime to give everyone the chance to make deals today. JNH decided on a time without my consent or knowing my intentions. The whole point of the deadline being today was so it could be late enough for even the West coast guys to have a chance to make deals instead of our deadline passing while everyone is in school or at work.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

And to the GMs who are saying things very negatively about the commishes in public please take into consideration your position in the league and how you should conduct yourself in public. Just because something was pushed back gives you no reason to act like a child when in reality it hurts no one to push it back anyways it just gives ALL THE GMs the fair opportunity to make deals.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Mar 25 2014, 03:20 PM

I forgot. Not funny last season. Not funny this season. Don't bother carrying on.

I think you underestimate how many people laugh at your ridiculous claims for your team :lol:

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Park suggested a deadline that others agreed on, then when no commish showed up, several GMs agreed to 3p, which jnh ran with.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Mar 25 2014, 03:24 PM
And to the GMs who are saying things very negatively about the commishes in public please take into consideration your position in the league and how you should conduct yourself in public. Just because something was pushed back gives you no reason to act like a child when in reality it hurts no one to push it back anyways it just gives ALL THE GMs the fair opportunity to make deals.

I have no power so fuck you braceface

Now threatening to fire GMs omg abuse of power

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 25 2014, 02:48 PM
I thought it was gonna be pushed back just a short time like 6pm EST. Was a little shocked to see it back till 10EST

Maxy is at work til 9. So 10 was the time that he could sim.

Look at all these conspiracy theories. I hope JY writes an article on them for me

#BadguyWadey Tongue
Seriously I don't see anything negative about this.

Seattle, you may have been up til 1 and whatnot but clearly you didn't get your deals done (Unless you had to think long and hard about that 2nd and 3rd for Meb). Now you have another 5 1/2 hours to get any deals you need done

Otherwise, there's not going to be any sims before there anyway so there's no harm whatsoever in extending this.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

"Hey Wade! How's that deal coming along?"

"Probably will be finalized in a few hours"

"But The Deadline is in 5 Minutes!"

"No it isn't"

"But-"

"IT ISN'T IF I SAY IT ISN'T"

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Mar 25 2014, 03:25 PM
Park suggested a deadline that others agreed on, then when no commish showed up, several GMs agreed to 3p, which jnh ran with.

Park has no position within the league.

3 GMs said yes last time I checked we have over 20 including Co-GMs and I'm not around on Monday nights ever. The whole plan was for the deadline to be tonight and JNH was too aggressive in putting it earlier. When several other GMs told me they were still trying to get things done and I myself was still in many talks I asked Maxy to push it to when he gets hom from work. Which is what it should have been in the first place.

I feel incredibly disrespected right now.

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 25 2014, 03:25 PM
Now threatening to fire GMs omg abuse of power
Ilike

Best. Trade. Deadline. Ever.

Popcorn

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Mar 25 2014, 12:25 PM

Maxy is at work til 9. So 10 was the time that he could sim.
Ahh that makes more sense!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Our time will come.

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester@Mar 25 2014, 12:22 PM
I love how people run their mouths when they have no clue about anything. The original "deadline" was said by Park who has no position of power in the league so that's your fault for listening to him and then secondly the decision to make the deadline 3pm EST was a terrible choice that was made without my consent. The whole point of putting the deadline today was so that the deadline could be tonight sometime to give everyone the chance to make deals today. JNH decided on a time without my consent or knowing my intentions. The whole point of the deadline being today was so it could be late enough for even the West coast guys to have a chance to make deals instead of our deadline passing while everyone is in school or at work.
But you've been online since like 9:30AM PST at least, you could have pushed it back hours ago :o

STFU I'm in no position of power anymore!

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]