Create Account

S19 SMJHL Draft

Quote:Originally posted by Dj RaY@Jul 7 2014, 11:07 AM

Ah, ok.  I remember somebody saying less. Ignore me here, I'm a dumb noob.  Stfu
It could definitely take less, so long as the GM's keep on the ball and don't screw around too much Tongue Good news is Seth isn't a GM anymore so there won't be any of his shenanigans in the GM Draft Chat :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I'm declaring myself the sleeper pick of the draft. Sure, thats cocky and awfully presumptuous, but I'm the king of my own fantasies and you can't take away my dreams. Because I'm like...asleep...when I'm having them.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jul 7 2014, 11:32 AM
I'm declaring myself the sleeper pick of the draft.  Sure, thats cocky and awfully presumptuous, but I'm the king of my own fantasies and you can't take away my dreams.  Because I'm like...asleep...when I'm having them.
Nope gonna be me good sir Tongue I'm not even on the draft list is how low profile I am B)

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 8 2014, 01:35 AM

Nope gonna be me good sir Tongue I'm not even on the draft list is how low profile I am  B)

Considering you are a veteral with thousands of posts....I feel like you can't be considered a sleeper under any circumstance! I'm a sub 60 post guy who joined like 5 days ago! Hell...I still have no idea how to navigate the 1000 sub forums.

So there. Consider yourself served.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Speaking of Achievement Hunter and hockey. Did any of you other AH fans hear Ray and Geoff ripping on hockey in the Gavin and Ryan VS that was on youtube recently?

Holy shit this has got to be the deepest draft ever.

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jul 7 2014, 11:39 AM

Considering you are a veteral with thousands of posts....I feel like you can't be considered a sleeper under any circumstance!  I'm a sub 60 post guy who joined like 5 days ago!  Hell...I still have no idea how to navigate the 1000 sub forums.

So there.  Consider yourself served.

I'm agreeing with this guy. I'm not on any lists for the draft but I've been working hard since I got here a little over a week ago. Guys like us are sleepers.

Anyone want to draft me? Please? Anyone?

Quote:Originally posted by Poozer@Jul 7 2014, 11:14 AM

POOOOOZZEEER

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jul 7 2014, 09:32 AM
I'm declaring myself the sleeper pick of the draft.  Sure, thats cocky and awfully presumptuous, but I'm the king of my own fantasies and you can't take away my dreams.  Because I'm like...asleep...when I'm having them.

I'm pretty sure I said something along this line for you in my most recent media

Quote:Originally posted by Poozer@Jul 7 2014, 01:14 PM

Sure! It might take a couple seasons and some butt kissing to get a team, but I will... eventually! Just don't get drafted till then. :D

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Colt45

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

This should be fun. Im calling another 4th round draft pick.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jul 7 2014, 06:32 PM

Alright, I`m going to sleep as well, will check the results tomorrow before work. ^^

Choose Barney Tuzis! :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by BuddyCheque@Jul 7 2014, 01:03 PM
Speaking of Achievement Hunter and hockey. Did any of you other AH fans hear Ray and Geoff ripping on hockey in the Gavin and Ryan VS that was on youtube recently?
Yep lol. I thought it was funny.