Create Account

Hockey Legends: Bus Stop!

[Image: Indifferent-hockey-player.jpg]

Hey ladies and gentleman! Epic saga continuos and for our yourney have some new studs and there is simmed also 2nd season! FHM14 is infamous with terrible bugs and from our last memebership several players have died!

[Image: YKIgPcv.gif]

I believe they did suicide … At least I think that happened. Here is emotionally irrestable player list:

Esa Anrikkanen [overdoze medicine]
Olivers Petifers [depression after great season]
Logan Beach [God only knows what was wrong with him]
Ben Blood [His surname make me think that razor must keep away from him]

[Image: 818066_ef52_625x1000.jpg]

If I’m hockey God I’m not going to let these boyz away! They shall live! I travelled back time and cured them and followed them if they are going FA. They sure did nd continued they carrier happily ever after!

[Image: KI6rgqF.png]

Of course more of come the more money I could spare on the end of article! Please join and continue race!

Here is link for signup: Click for nudes!

Here is link for attribute info: Nobody usually press this!

And here is link for some addicional info: Not actually worth to press but ... ehh!

[Image: RafalskiCamp-2013-03_large.jpg]

Of course since last time we have new faces and I like to introduce these five young studs!

[Image: Colton-Sissons-01.jpg]

Name: Marcus Mitchell

Position: Left Winger

League: WHL

Team: Kelowna Rockets

Salary: 1'000$

Stats: --

Description:

++ Marcus is solid WHL prospect! Offensive forward ith ability to play pretty nice in defense. Marcus has athletic body and he prefer physical play. This strong player has nice size which he uses well doing forcheck or taking hits. He has good scating technique which makes him to fast player. Marcus Mitchell has very good shot. It is accurate and strong. He can score from every spot in offensive zone. Also scouts have noticed that he loves make shots after red line to opponent goalie. Sometimes these shots converts to goals. For modern forward Mitchell is good player in front of net. His 6’2 feet body is well screen and he can really good play for rebounds. Using his fast shot he could be very nice power play screen player! Mitchell is very aggresive and full of energy player. He is quite sensiteve on ice but after though loses he can go further. Most of scouts are excited about his physicall abilities.

-- Despite being all around player Marcus have some holes in defense. His ability to make right place or be in right direction to block important shots is not best. Also instead doing checks he could just poke out that puck and create opportunity for himself. He has well made shot but he could be better in choise of position. It doesn’t mean that when he has puck he already takes shot. Marcus can share puck but when he try to make moment for himself usually some small wrong decisions waste them. Experts are sure that he could have better hockey IQ. It is good for his age but not excellent for next step. Not the smartest game and terrible ability to take faceoff means he is born winger. He has solid body which he can use but when game is going to be hot Marcus isn’t that type player who dropes his gloves.

Perspective: When he was younger hockey experts noticed that he was above average player. Now they think he is going to be one of top player because of his universal play. May be he is not first overall pick type but he can play in every line being productive same time and he is good improvement in power play too. It is hard to change player’s mental abilities but if Marcus Mitchell will do it he could become to very well known player! [Overall 8.5, Potencional 9.5]

[Image: Pittsburgh-Penguins-goalie-prospect-Tris...b-size.jpg]

Name: Krists „Big Z” Zommers

Position: Goaltender

Team: Edmonton Oil Kings

Description:

++ Oil Kings thrust again to Latvians. Before they checked defender, later forward and this time is for goalie! Zommers was quite talent. Came out from no where. His talents were good in low level junior leagues but in higher level result was the same. Krists has talent in reading game. Even in difficult situations he isn’t confused and act coool! This is reason why he has such a amazing saves. It helps to team believe in their strenghts and make also good counter. It is hard to set up fake moves to Krists Zommers. He has good goalie instincts and perfect reaction. He is covering well low zone of net and between legs is hard to score not because fast legs but well usage of stick. He is one of the rare goalies who is good offensivly not just making saves and turning them into counters. „Big Z” is playing confident with his huge stick. His trademark is 2 line pass in power play in line change. Krists is born goalie with great ability of confidience, passion, endurance and ability to geto ver after something hard.

-- Krists have several weak places. Although he isn’t very often letting puck to rebound but when it does it come hard to him. Sometimes his rush saves doesn’t seems confident. It could be because of weak skating ability. If this attribute would be better he would become excellent rush goalie. He is taking shots great with blocker but game wih glove isn’t best. For European goalie it is not seen often. The right catching goalie. Especially Latvian! Despite being goalie-playmaker his game behind net is to weak. He could do better. And as original European goalie he could play better with pokecheck. Krists has great instincts but they sometimes make worse in simple decisions and usually these are positional problems. Experts are agree that he could play further from net. He doesn’t have such a size to play so close red goalie line!

Perspective: Krists could become to well known goalie becuse of his game and that how leader character he has. If he could play overall better that would be great. He is great goalie with great goalie skills but there should improve his weak spots. Game with glove especially and fast! Next year he is aviable to NHL draft![Overall 7.0 and Potencional 9.0]

[Image: hc-olomouc-baraz-2014.jpg]

Name: Zalerras Blazej „Big Z” Szlerchek (First, I pasted his name. Second, they have same nickname… Life is crazy :D )

Position: Center

League: Czech NOEN

Team: HC Olomouch U20

Description:

++ Czech NOEN is getting better in our FHM14 projet with young but really strong young player named „Big Z”! Big Z is young, good center with almoust no weak plces he is doing great in each game aspects. He is doing fine in offense, same in defense and little bit contact game is in his style. First, he has better field vision than average young player. He has impresive condition. He is liek universal soldier who can do anything. I believe every couch is dreaming to have a such player! He has excellent hockey IQ. This help him in both zone. He isn’t afraid being creative and it goes for him. He has potencial to become creative hockey playmaker. Already in his age he can do amazing non-look assists. Big Z has great skills to become leader of any team and he going after coach instructions. Z is playmaker who uses his teammates very well. Scouts like him and they think with elder and experienced goalscorer he could become to one of the best NHL assist maker even in first season.

-- Despite all the congrats about his overall skills and his condition Big Z has some weak spots. First is for center too weak faceoff percentage. Later in proffesional level it could go lower. Z can play physically but he does it rarely despite he is actually good at it! Same time he avoid from dangerous game aspects. As center can play behind his own net but he often avoid from contact there. Big Z is mentally irrestable guy. Experts have noticed that after bad games he is playing worse and he need some changes to play again better and he is uncontrollable on ice if somebody is doing grinding to him or his teammates. It cost sometimes game misconduct to him.
[Image: 82bcf57f54a4ae5894a05955b4673854.jpg]

Perspective: Big Z is great improvement for every team. Biggest con would be such as his team mates could be hard spell right his name right! Example: „Hey Josh help to zghzgzlfnlffnlzzzztzytz … ahh crap too late!” Hockey experts can wait that how he is doing NOEN. That will be indicator of his possible rank in NHL draft! [OVR 8.5 and Potencional 11.0]

[Image: chm-lit_top01.jpg]

Name: Deniss „Wizard” Danilovs

Position: Left Defender

League: Czech NOEN U20

Team: HC Chomutov U20

Description:

++ NOEN invasion continues! This time we have hot prospect named Deniss Danilovs. Rarely you can see so good defensive players! This year with Chomutov Pirates his primary target will be improve defense. Despite being young and actually inexperienced player he does well ice field vision and reads oponents moves like interesting comic book! He does it all so easy that it seems fun for him! He has strong body nd he know how to use it. He has good size same time. Despite being guy who can great read game he isn’t afraid to do risk and fight in corners or block dangerous shots. Smart and courage full player! Even better make his physical abilities. He is fast but very agile skater. He has good balance and is hard to get don him. Deniss is fast too which helps get him back to defense in time. Danilovs isn’t selfish player and scoring or any else offense connected stuff he let to his teammates. Usually forwards or more offensive minded defenders.

-- Deniss would be more hotter draft pick if he would be more two-way. He isn’t bad offensively but looks like he is nots o ofesive minded because of his offensive decisions. When he try to do them just wants say in slience: „Why you didn’t stay in defense…?” Also defense isn’t made from pure gold. Sometimes he does some positional mistakes which can cost a lot to his team. Even though he has amazing hockey intellegence he sometimes does some easy mistakes which are connected with small mistakes. After though games he play some time cold. He could be stronger. His skating technique isn’t best and it takes time make enough big speed. He has not best endurace but Deniss will have time to rest in penalty box because his usual 2 minute penalties which he usually does to stop foe offense.

Perspective: In my opinion Deniss Danilovs could become NHL level defender. Not first pairing guy for sure because there need bigger endurance but he would be great choise as 2nd or 3rd pairing guy. With beggining he could be 7th defender who comes out only for penalty killing. I have not seen things like this but Deniss well DEFENDER! [Overall 8.0 and Potencional 12.0 (Highest what somebody had ever managed to get!Wink]

[Image: foto-10.jpg]

Name: Sandis „The Snake” Sprunks

League: KHL

Team: Dinamo Riga

Description:

++ The Snake is next Riga Dinamo improvement. Just 17 years old he can play in Riga. Last season GM Normunds Sejejs found talent Emil Osnins who was able to hold on KHL hard physicall level and with great offensive abilities helped to Riga take Gagarins cup (first non-Russian club who did it in FHM14 world)! Sandis is next move! He is going to play in serios level. Sandis is good offensive guy and same time defensive. For sure he is young but he has amazing condition which is not usual for Latvian European skaters. He is fast as hell and all better makes his good endurance. He is strong player with fast and accurate shot. Nobody describe him as sniper or playmaker but good overall guy! Same time he has unic and well working faceoff techique. Sandis have hockey soul and he can droop gloves if it is necessery. He will bring some emotions to KHL and Dinamo Riga. Sprunks is good offensive player especially in front of net! He has enough fast shot to take goals from there!

-- Sandis Sprunks is overally good player but weaker is his defensive game. Despite being bright forward anyone is for upvote to his mental game. He is way too aggressiv. It looks like mess up his game also in later decisions. He could be great leader if he could be better game reader. It lso make problems to make good assists. Also passing is nots o good as it could be. He can very good lift up the puck but usually making shot. He is very fast but quite slumpy on skates if foe defenders play solid it will be hard for Sprunks.

Perspective: If Osnins stay Dinamo it will be great opportunity to both young forwards. Individually Sprunks is way better. He has good size skills and better defensive game. Biggest diference to Osnins is that he is game reader while Sprunks not and Emils is nots o strong but Sandis same time is physically well done! Luck him further and I hope for good draft rank! [Overall 10.0 and Potencional 10.0]

[Image: KoPMeCj.png]

Before we go further to player individual results. I have announcement that this season everything went well and there are players drafted in draft and I believe that is most important aspect that must reach every top world hockey prospect…. And that my friends who you are!

Now about results:

[Image: MfWPmQw.png]

This was close to FHM14 mock draft that predicted several of these players being drafted before season and….

This is what happened actually!

[Image: 6ukEuP7.png]

Congrats to everybody who managed to get high draft position! There is also another draft in hockey world and it is called KHL draft. Results:
[Image: ar226Cs.png]

Rankings season before.

[Image: Z9eJ1ob.png]

Actual rankings! Congrats but actually nobody gives a fuck to this shit so…. Deal with it!

Participiants can note in comments if they want play NHL/AHL/same junior klub or in case were drafted KHL then if they want to play KHL. But only in case if in 29 august you will be still without contract! … May be we could start something serios?

[Image: tomas_hertl_slavia-2x.jpg]

Name: Esa Anrikkanen

Position: Right Winger

League: Czech NOEN U20

Team: HC Slavia Praha U20

Salary: 1’000 $

Stats: [Image: QkakFTU.png]

Carrier Spotlight: I could not believe that Esa was not getting drafted … He was my favourite at begginning. Dangerous dangler with excellent shot and offensive aware was not in NHL scout eyes. Actually it was pretty weird that he from Muskies (OJHL) went to Czech republic…. May be wanted lear the same stuff like Hertl did (Hertl in picture). Esa was NOEN best goalscorer ( 21 goal ahead 2nd best goalscorer) and playmaker ( 7 assists ahead 2nd best playmaker) and of course best player in points ( 35 away from next). This time Esa got less penalties and 32 worst disciplined player title in NOEN league!

Perspective: I don’t know where Anrikkanen will be going next season I believe he could change his agent.
Overall: 11.5

Potencional: 11.5

[Image: WlzTViF.png]

Name: Olivers Petifers

Stats: [Image: OdcaBc6.png]

Carrier Spotlight: After another amazing seson Pettyfer was rewarded. Of course 2nd Overall pick in NHL draft is not as 1st but it is actually hell high achievement! NHL draft goes only one time in whole life but it was enough worth for Petty. From 2014 august he was rising his stock from 6th to 2nd. What made he so good? Best WHL playmaker statement (5 more than 2nd best playmaker), best faceoff guy (winning every ¾ faceoff or 75.8% (14% ahead 2nd best)) and Pettyfer was 4th best in points in whole WHL. Despite Oil Kings made again first place in whole league in play offs they they stopped after 2nd round barrier Olivers got WHL Play Off MVP award. 10 games played and got 17 points! Not bada at all!

Perspective: Olivers Petifers has a lot common to Leon Draisatl. Most like Petifers will got NHL one way contract because they center position are free spots. But same time it is possible that it will 2 way contract and at first Flyers willl test Olivers!

Overall: 9.5

Potencional: 9.5

[Image: VN.jpg]

Name: Steven Jalopski

Position: Left defender

Team: Saskatoon Blades

Stats: [Image: NmjqLhe.png]

Carrier Spotlight: About Jalopski were intereted 2 teams very clearly – Dallas Stars and Magnitogorska Mettalurg! This defender is gret improvement in defence. In WHL he was 4th in blocked shots, 11th in +/-, 9th in hits, 3 fights and 3 clear victories, 12th highest average ice time! In play offs JAloopski 2 times fought and won both them!

Perspective: I believe Dallas will start with two-way contract. If he goes down he could go to Russia to get some money becuse Magnitogorska has serios budget. In lockout they paid for Crosby, Gonchar and in the end they wanted to buy Crosby!

Overall: 9.0

Potencional: 9.0

[Image: W3TIPiX.png]

Name: Logan Beach

Position: Left Defender

League: QMJHL

Team: Gatineau Olympique

Stats: [Image: uMxCDJF.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Logan Beach with Gatineu managed to get 1st plce in whole league but for failure they didn’t go further than 1st play off raund. Beach was 2nd in QMJHL best assist takers (1 assist away to tie 1st) and he was best +/- player in whole league. Logan was 1 of top 20 QMJHL shot blockers and top 10 hit takers! Last season he spend 24:52 seconds average in game which is 19 biggest time in league. Best is his award collection is one season:

Plus-Minus award
Best Defensive forward award
Best Defenseman award
League MVP
Play Off MVP

Also Avangard interested to him in case if he doesn’t like NHL/AHL he could go there but ….. meh!

Perspective: Beach has done serios jum pin his carrier and it could go on! With Musketeers he was more likely offensive defenseman. With Olympique he did more likely defensivly. I hope next years in NHL (Blues) system he will go more two-way!

Overall: 10.0

Potencional: 10.0

[Image: 062714quenneville-e1404094760652-650x357.jpg]

Name: Krišs „Labsy’’ Labsvards

Position: Defender

Stats: [Image: ILfigkI.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Kriss was 4th in points in Oil Kings, 5th in WHL as assist maker, 4th best +/- owner. He made WHL Top 20 in points and in TOP 20 biggest ice time owners. His team finished as best in league but in play offs party ended already after 2nd round. This year Kriss got Defenseman of the year award! This trophy helped to be high ranked in next drafts. Drafted as 4th overall by New Jersey Devils but KHL chose hi first by Admiral Vladivostok ….. (New Jersey is closer to Latvia than Vladivostok …. So my choise to between these 2 world hockey systems Smile )

Perspective: Kriss is risky player because if he will loose his potencional he isn’t so productive in offense and same time good in defense. In junior age he is cleaarly offensive defenseman but I hope with time he will go more two–way! But game in defense is nots o strong by him!

Overall: 9.5

[Image: a1d196670db501174782c79eba32955c-getty-8...l_entr.jpg]

Name: Ben Blood aka Roy Razin

Team: Kelowna Rockets

Stats: [Image: ZOxvWAn.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Woah… I don’t know with what to start with… OK… With beginning he almoust got 3 number number (99) …. Sick as hell! He was 1st in WHL in points (29 points from next), leader in +/- (next -28 from from him), also Blood was amazing Power Play scorer and best Power Play point taker. His point scoring skill provided 2nd place in league (actually tied in points). He got 5 awards in 1 season:

Best Goalscorer award
Best in points award
Best +/- award
Best Defensive forward
League MVP

This sick amount of prizes helped him to be drafted with 1st overall pick by New York Islanders … Also must note 2nd choise in KHL by Khabarovsk Amur… just in case.

Perspective: Islanders are famous with some truly bad choises buti f Tavres is playing well then Ben should too in Islanders. I hope he will get big contract alreay nd he will not be so greed to go to no-cap KHL

Overall: 7.5

[Image: Deke22435.jpg]

Name: Jackson Weekes

Position: Left defender

League: OHL

Team: Oshawa Generals

Stats: [Image: VsNa4ro.png]

Carrier Spotlight: This is weird why Weekes changed Bulls to Generalsbut I think he did better there. He did not beat his last season PIM but he improved his offense which is nice thing actually! He for 2nd time got Play Off VP awaard from OHL league! In season they did great and got fine 2nd spot in whole league! Sorry for bad nes but in Play Offs Oshawa Generals lost in finals GAME 7 …. Individually Weekes was 2nd in fight victories (but he won all 18 fights), 2nd in PIM, TOP 20 hit taker. Jackson tied as 3rd best defenseman in Oshawa by points.

Perspective: Weekes is growing pretty well and this tie he has started to act something in offense too and he has improved his playmaking skill. He is not drafted jet …. Jet!

Overall: 7.0

[Image: Drakkar-de-Baie-Comeau-35-Marco-Cousineau-03.jpg]

Name: Fuck „Aboud Chamas” You

Team: Baie Comeu Drakkar

Stats: [Image: yvCgFyE.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Fuck you was about one step away to fuck his carrier. Before he could become 1st junior team goalie and already with last year Play Off MVP trophy he just now fucked up really hard. He got more games than last year but same amount of victories which means he did a lot loses. Percent is not so bad (0.909%) and some shoot outs but … yeah … far that what he should be!

Perspective: Goalies are different from skaters and them need more time to grow!

Overall: 7.5

Potencional: 7.5

[Image: 341835.jpg]

Name: Jordin FourFour

Position: Goltender

League: ELH

Team: ČSOB Pojišťovna Pardubice

Salary: 25’000 $ (2’662 $Wink

Stats: [Image: 2qC0Xtt.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Woah! … this guy is serios! Before 29th of august (date when I check if everybody are alive) he one day before it he signed contract with Czech Pardubice team! Just 25k $ but for kid it is pretty solid and how he did it! Truly he became to 1st goalie! One of rare players with shot out game! TOP 20 in save percentage and average allowed goals, 7 th in wins … beast!

Perspective: I think Jordin chose right way! He need develop his skills and same time got soe though experience. Czech level is best for him! He has 2 seson ( 1 just now ended) two-way entry level contract so he need be sharp all the time.

Overall: 5.0

Potencional: 5.0 (I don’t know why it shows potencionl so low but your player is developing his skillls which is nice)

[Image: 2014-07-11_merz.jpg]

Name: Franz Vranitzky

League: Czech NOEN

Team: HC Sparta U20

Stats: [Image: rjNgZpM.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Australian goalie Franz Vranitzky spend 2nd season with HC Sparta junior club and got really good results! Tied 2nd in victories (25), most OT (8), 5th in average allowed goals (2.12), 5th in saving percentage (0.920) but did most saves (1014). This great job made him to very high drafted goalie (3rd by Columbus Blue Jackets and also thirdin KHL draft by Niznekamska Neftekhimik)

Perspective: Franz is good goalie with great potencional … But question remains …. Will he beat Bobrovsky?

Overall: 6.5

Potencional: 10.0

[Image: sharks_columbus6.jpg]

Name: Brendan „Sebreeze” Seibert

Team: Blainville Boisbriand Armada

Stats: [Image: mbGGvBa.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Seabreeze managed to to get 1st goalie spot in his team in Blainville. They got high forth place in whole league but in points they were actually 2nd. Seibert tied 4th place in victories, tied again 4th place in OT games, 5th average goals against, tied 4th place again in QMJHL in save percentage! A lot of 4th places but why did he got drafted with high 9th number in NHL draft by San Jose Sharks? There should be 1st plces then in my opinion. Well actually Seibert and whole Armada where first in some way. They fought well in play offs and got champion title! In 22 play off games he made 16-5-1 record which is mad as hell! He would have Play Off MVP but thanks to FHM14 system they gave it to wrong person in my opinion… Also in CHL Memorial Cup Armada played great but unfortunetly thay lost in final game (1-3) against Moose Jaws.

+
Moscow CSKA drafted Brendan if anybody whant to knew that Smile
Perspective: Seabreeze is strong goalie and I believe he has big balls to do big stuff!

Overall: 6.5

Potencional: 8.5

[Image: khanty-closw.jpg]

Name: Karlis „Dirsa” Krumins

Position: Center and Right Winger

League: YHL (aka MHL in Russia or Eastern Europe)

Team: HK Riga

Stats: [Image: 1mIqOJe.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Karlis was beast in whole YHL beating everybody in gols, assists, points. Serios point scoring center got only drafted in KHL draft by Khanty Mansiysk Yugra.

Perspective: Dirsa probably will stay in Europe for next season as KHL player and then will aim to North merica!

Overall: 8.0

Potencional: 8.0

[Image: czs8yB8.png]

Name: Emils Osnins

League: KHL

Team: Dinamo Riga

Stats: [Image: F0B8kPw.png]

Carrier Spotlight: Emils went for all 100% last season! Amazing work by rookie! He is just 17 but he got already drafted by Calgary and before it several KHL trophies went as his property! Best goalscorer, best defensive forward, most inpoints player award, League MVP, Play Off MVP! His appearence in Riga made them go to 3rd place in western conference and later made best possible game in KHL Play Off taking champion title! Osnins was best in goals, assists and points, 2nd in +/-, 2nd in PIM, best Power Play point taker!

Perspective: Osnins is physically weak player who has huge hockey IQ. 17+15 was from KHL Power Play! KHL! I hope on tightier size ice rinks he will play in same level and even better. Osnins hockey sense remainds me Yzermns hockey sense but he is far away with his physicall spects!

Overall: 10.5

Potencional: 10.5

[Image: bettman.jpg]
Huge announcement!

This will be last article type article about my FHM14 project. Will it be dead? HELL NO!! It will be moved to SHL arcade where it belongs. After deciding to write about SHL stuff because from ~3k or 4k article I don’t get full payment and a lot my time is dumped away! In SHL arcade I will poist results after sims and sims will become more faster than once week or later. Of course lottery about prīzes will be over so this time I will announce two lucky players:
[Image: 1L.jpg]

Congrats to Jorec! +200’ 000 $ to your account! Lucky player is Ben Blood aka Roy Razin! But there should be another one…..
Enough?
[Image: xhrss47.png]

Random Picture!
[Image: happy_omega_troll_face_l_1_by_cherryawesome-d7b989i.png]

[Image: DYjNW1y.png]

Congrats to Artemis! +200’000 $ to your bank account! Great goalie, big suprise for me!

OK… Last words! I'm sad aboud not writing about fictional players but simulations updates will come faster and I don't have to pay you guys which is going for me. Good luck everybody to SHL! Wait for my next artcile about WC TOP 10 moments and wait for Hockey legends update! Good night!

So where did Fuck you go?

Inb4 potencional.

Boo. Ya. Blood went first overall, screw all the haters!

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Esa overdose on medicine! :lol:

Glad he came back to life to score 50 goals in 34 games!

Great job on this kikish, always love seeing these updates :D

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Woooo I hope I go to Magnitogorska and get that Russian oil money on me.

Weekes never loses fights.

St. Louis, really? I'm coming KHL.

awsome article Smile

This is AWESOME! :lol:
Q championship, almost got the Memorial cup, fuckin Moose Jaw.
And I won a random prize, yay me!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]