Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Brandon@Sep 14 2014, 06:22 PM

Unbiased, I'd say Alex Smith, biased, I'd say Manuel Tongue
I agree. Smith is playing really well against Denver. I can imagine he's going to continue his strong play.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Smile) Smile) Smile)

REX U DUMBASS

nvm wasn't Rex, but HA!

HUGE first down for the Rams.

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Sep 14 2014, 05:16 PM

You said equally as extreme. Which you are right if its an extreme possession charge and a very weak abuse charge, but those are few and far between.

What I'm saying is that possession over a certain amount is not as brutal as an abuse charge in 99% of cases. From what I've read, Gordon had enough to warrant a criminal charge and thus the NFL suspended him under their policy. Stop pointing fingers at the NFL for that and start pointing fingers at how dumb some of these guys are for carrying drugs when they themselves sign the policies put in place. Thats where the disconnect is, these players aren't all high in IQ.

In regards to AP, I always respected him because he took the high road and his family wasn't the greatest friends of the law. I don't think his way of disciplining his children is bad, but he went overboard with it. Society is so sensitive when it comes to older methods of discipline. AP has the right idea, but the wrong execution.
If I were to have 2 1/2 pounds of marijuana, like Simpson, I would be locked up for a long time.

I'm just saying they should let the legal systems deal with the legal things. Why is Vick allowed back, but Rice wont be?

Also pretty shitty that a guy who cant call a timeout got to call one.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Sep 14 2014, 06:42 PM
ill take it

Lol Jets

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Sep 14 2014, 05:44 PM

ill take it
Wish it went the other way, but Vikings are still tied for first in the division.

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Sep 14 2014, 06:41 PM

If I were to have 2 1/2 pounds of marijuana, like Simpson, I would be locked up for a long time.

I'm just saying they should let the legal systems deal with the legal things. Why is Vick allowed back, but Rice wont be?
Who said Rice won't be allowed back? Rice will be back and will have a tryout by next season. You can quote me on that.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Rams win :unsure: Huh Blink :D B) :ph34r: Goal Yay :ahh!:

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Sep 14 2014, 04:41 PM

The legal system is doing what it is doing. But say Carson Palmer goes and punches his wife in the head, the legal system will do their job and the NFL will suspend him for criminal abusive actions. I don't see whats wrong with that? The NFL doesn't want to let people think they simply allow things and don't punish people for their actions. I'm not sure what's not to get there.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Sep 14 2014, 04:42 PM
That ref has no clue who called it when he is doing his job and facing the field of play. The OC should have just shut up.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Ryan Kerrigan with 4 sacks!

LA Panthers Goaltender

Bears with the best opening sequence ever.