Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Allways Purfect@Oct 13 2014, 08:28 PM
What do you guys think of Jimmy Gapparola?
Really poised and mature for his age. Love him so far but not having too high of expectations.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Garopollo has looked impressive, but I'm not gonna get too excited over pre-season and garbage time.

I got money on San Fran so I needed that TD Smile)

McDaniels in his conference call today said James White is going to have to play a bigger role going forward.
I'm sure Bolden will get carries, but it'll be interesting to see what White can do

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 14 2014, 01:43 PM
McDaniels in his conference call today said James White is going to have to play a bigger role going forward.
I'm sure Bolden will get carries, but it'll be interesting to see what White can do
Yeah I'm excited to see what White can do. His style reminds me of what Woodhead was for us. I think he's going to be tricky to catch should our OLine continue to play like they have for the past few weeks.

So Bolden or White as a Fantasy pickup? Its a very big Fantasy league and my backs are thin.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Oct 14 2014, 11:19 PM
So Bolden or White as a Fantasy pickup? Its a very big Fantasy league and my backs are thin.
I don't expect a whole lot from Bolden tbqh. White I think will be given more chances to shine.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 14 2014, 10:23 PM

I don't expect a whole lot from Bolden tbqh. White I think will be given more chances to shine.
Alright picked up White last night and it cleared today. My backs are paper thing: James White, DeAngelo Williams (INJ), Doug Martin, Bobby Rainey and Alfred Blue.

Martin has been injured of useless
Rainey was effective but fumbles too much.
Blue has been average as a 2nd option to Foster.
Williams has been injured and I'm about read to cut him.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Wooooooooooo Vereen!

Whether its Dee Milliner or any other person in Man to Man, the Jets secondary just can't get it right. That was horrible.

LA Panthers Goaltender

Jeeeesus what is up with Edelman's hands?!

Fucking beauty Amendola!

Jesus way too close for comfort. Big block by Chris Jones to save the game

Watching this defensive scheme week after week is fucking painful.
i love Belichick obviously, but would it kill him to actually have his defense try to play defense?

until we start trying to play a Seattle type defense (which we are fully capable of doing), we are going nowhere.

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Oct 16 2014, 11:48 PM
Watching this defensive scheme week after week is fucking painful.
i love Belichick obviously, but would it kill him to actually have his defense try to play defense?

until we start trying to play a Seattle type defense (which we are fully capable of doing), we are going nowhere.
I didn't think I'd miss Mayo as much as I did tonight. ivory just ran all over the defense. I knew it'd take a hit but god that was hard to watch

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Oct 16 2014, 11:51 PM

I didn't think I'd miss Mayo as much as I did tonight. ivory just ran all over the defense. I knew it'd take a hit but god that was hard to watch
idk why that surprised you tbh
were not going to be able to stop the run this year…thats an obvious…we couldn't even do it WITH Mayo

Im just so upset that they stick with playing zone.
CAN WE PLEASE STOP PLAYING ZONE!
for the love of God.

i mean if we are playing a sick offense like Denver and we want to limit them to FGs, i get.
the Jets are the 30th ranked offense in the league and we played zone defense all night.

Belichick is gonna get so much heat this week from the media.
and its 100% deserved tbh